adjoining cabins

khrivnak

Sorry, yes. I meant connecting. I couldnt see on the deck plans and nothing came up when I mock booked. We sail with 5 and usually get two separate rooms, I wasnt sure if the connecting rooms would save us any money.

Ill check again.

Sorry, yes. I meant connecting. I couldnt see on the deck plans and nothing came up when I mock booked. We sail with 5 and usually get two separate rooms, I wasnt sure if the connecting rooms would save us any money.

Ill check again.

We sail with 5 and connecting rooms as well. I can never really find connecting rooms on the website, so I call a PVP and have them look and do the reservations with them. They seem to be able to find them.

You didn't ask but...... generally if the rooms are connecting you can not open the balcony divider.

Must depend on ship and location. Our Miracle cabin was connecting and the balcony door could be opened. Watched them wash the balconies. We kept the connecting door closed bc we weren't traveling with those in the other cabin. (oh, the joys of booking a guarantee.)

That's not necessarily true. That being said if you need/want the balcony dividers to open, booking via telephone through a TA or someone though Carnival is you best bet.

I will reword my comment: The vast majority of connecting balcony rooms can not have the divider open. There are exceptions to every rule. So, if it is important to open the divider Cruzin2paradise09 is spot on with their suggestion to book with a TA that is familiar with Carnival or a PVP.