JenDu32

Mango Mai Tai!

-Mango rum

-Amarertto

-Pineapple juice

-Mango puree

-Lime

-Grenadine (optional)

Only disappointment is that RCCL recently discontinued all the yummy flavored Cruzan rum on board, (why oh why!!??) so no more Mango Rum, but there is Mango Vodka as a substitute!

Same for Mango Mojito, (another fave!) also made with the mango rum of past....

Oh My! Noel at the Grandeur Pool Bar makes the BEST Expresso Martini ever! Hope he is there for our December cruise....

Make you a deal, you can have him in December if you would be so kind as to transfer him to the Navigator in January in time for my cruise? :D

These ideas are GREAT!!! I am writing them down I my phone so I can have the list with me onboard. I might have to do a drinks only review lol

That is actually a great idea! Not the writing down(but that is a good idea too) but the drinks only review.

Take pics of every drink so 2 or 3/day and 7 days worth you could review minimum 21 different cocktails

:):)

That is actually a great idea! Not the writing down(but that is a good idea too) but the drinks only review.

Take pics of every drink so 2 or 3/day and 7 days worth you could review minimum 21 different cocktails

I was kind of kidding, but now you got me thinking. I just might do that!!!! I'll post a link to it in this thread. We fly out Saturday and on the ship Sunday. The drink ideas are definitely helping with the excitement. [emoji483][emoji484]

My drink of choice on the cruise last week was an Old Fashioned. The Schooner bar made them with Hennessey which was really good. If you are going on the Allure the two bartenders on the Rising Tide bar also made good ones. They also introduced my wife to a new drink. It is much like a peach belini, however it has a foaming blue curacao. It is called a Voronet. SHe absolutely loved them. You might only be able to get that one on the rising tide bar or the champagne bar tho as it does require the special blue curacao.

Agreed! I sail on December 10th and will definitely do this. [emoji484][emoji483][emoji485][emoji481]

Agreed! I sail on December 10th and will definitely do this. [emoji484][emoji483][emoji485][emoji481]

It will be interesting to read yours and compare. Which drink you selected and which you liked.

If this were food we could call ourselves foodies. What are we for this?!? Lushes!!? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

we leave this weekend on the Allure. For the first time we bought the premium drink package. Since I don't have to worry about busting the budget I really want to try a bunch of different drinks. Loving these recommendations! Keep 'em coming.

What is a BBC?

ImageUploadedByForums1447964897.113843.jpg.1e580719da537cc7b22705afe9ed40e5.jpg

Yum. I also luv a Vanilla White Russian [emoji4]

The recipe varies slightly I believe, but here are the basics:

0.75 oz Rum

0.75 oz Bourbon

0.75 oz Vodka

0.75 oz Tequila

0.75 oz Scotch

0.75 oz Brandy

2 oz Orange Juice

2 oz Pineapple Juice

1 dash Grenadine

Tatest NOTHING like alcohol, just a delicious fruity drink. You will feel great after :D

Dang!!!!! I am on Independence in two days and that will leaving you feeling no pain. Or much of anything else.

Anyone have a recommendation on best bar on the IOS???