Cellular at sea for Royal Caribbean very confusing!!!

dreday3

So we have the cellular at sea package (50 free minutes, 100 free texts) mostly to keep in contact with our vet that our cat is staying with.

My package applies ONLY when cellular at sea is displayed on my phone, right?? I know to turn my data connection off (if off, can still receive/make calls right?) but what about roaming? It's already set to off, leave it that way, right?

Leave in a little over a week, time sure flew by....:eek:

Data roaming should be set to OFF, phone roaming will need to be on to connect to the Cellular at Sea service, if you don't want to incur charges when the Cellular at Sea service is off, turn off roaming about 1 hour before the ship docks at ports, or before if you notice a different carrier shown on your phone

Data roaming should be set to OFF, phone roaming will need to be on to connect to the Cellular at Sea service, if you don't want to incur charges when the Cellular at Sea service is off, turn off roaming about 1 hour before the ship docks at ports, or before if you notice a different carrier shown on your phone

Thanks! For some reason I can only find a way to turn on/off data roaming, so I'm assuming my phone roaming is on?

Thanks! For some reason I can only find a way to turn on/off data roaming, so I'm assuming my phone roaming is on?

I have Android phone

When we did the TA I had the AT&T add on that is Cellular at sea

I turned off Data and just checking my bill I have no extra charges