"Debathome" Where are You?

I object 2

Deb, wanted to let you know I can't locate your email address. Darn! Would you please resend the the photos you took of Denny and me during the beach excursion in Apia? I never received the photos you emailed while on board the Crown. Let me know if you need my email address.

I don't know about you, but the 28 day cruise wasn't long enough for us. We're ready to book again!

Great meeting you and Judy. Hope our paths cross again on another cruise.

Jan

I Object 2

Deb, wanted to let you know I can't locate your email address. Darn! Would you please resend the the photos you took of Denny and me during the beach excursion in Apia? I never received the photos you emailed while on board the Crown. Let me know if you need my email address.

I don't know about you, but the 28 day cruise wasn't long enough for us. We're ready to book again!

Great meeting you and Judy. Hope our paths cross again on another cruise.

Jan

I Object 2

I'll send her an e-mail telling her that you are looking for her!

michele

Lol, I am here!

I didn't see this and I haven't been on C.C. other than a quick scroll through.

I have emailed you. Answer me if you received it and if not, let me know here.

Michele, thank you!

Hi Deb: no, didn't receive your email. Darn cyber space gremlins! LOL My email address is: beebalm@hotmail dot com

Give it another try when you have time. Thanks!

Jan

I sent them to myself and they went through. I forwarded them off to you and they went into my sent file so they should be there. Your email not be able to accept a large file but check your junk mail just in case. It is showing up as delivered.

Let me know!

I sent them to myself and they went through. I forwarded them off to you and they went into my sent file so they should be there. Your email not be able to accept a large file but check your junk mail just in case. It is showing up as delivered.

Let me know!

Darn....I they didn't come through on my end. The file must be too large. I don't know if you can "zip" the file. I'm not very tech savvy. Or if you have the option of reducing the message size by scaling the image to a "small" size.

Thanks for trying anyway, Deb, and thanks for the blog link. I'm anxious to read it!

Jan

Darn....I they didn't come through on my end. The file must be too large. I don't know if you can "zip" the file. I'm not very tech savvy. Or if you have the option of reducing the message size by scaling the image to a "small" size.

Thanks for trying anyway, Deb, and thanks for the blog link. I'm anxious to read it!

Jan

I sent off just an email to you with no photos to see if it went through. If you didn't get that then I either have the wrong email or it's going into another one of your files because it tells me it's been delivered. Check again for the latest email sent this morning.

Jan

Jan, do me a favor and send me an email.

I am

psaila family @ sympatico dot ca All one word. Let's see if this works!

Jan

Jan, I just tried to post a photo on my thread with my blog. I hope you can get it there. Let's see if it works...

When sharing large files and photos, instead of emailing them just place them in MICROSOFT OneDrive and share the link to the photos. If you have a hotmail or Live account you have OneDrive.

I don't think I have that available but thank you so much!

We were able to connect and send the photos. 😄