After 9 months told no Latitude OBC with UBP

weloverunning

We are leaving on the Escape in three weeks. I don't want to deal with any discrepancies on the ship so I requested amenity confirmation on our three reservations. I wanted to verify NCL showed 6 UBP including tips, 1 Soda package including tips, 7 prepaid service charges, $100 OBC for being a shareholder and two $50 Latitude OBC as listed on our original booking date of Feb. 27th.

When I sent an email to my PCC, she told me we do not qualify for the Latitude OBC's because we have the UBP. They are listed on my original confirmation. Has anyone else been told this after the initial booking? Did they make a mistake at the booking or is my PCC wrong?

What code do you have ?

There are different code for the one for points Latitude and there is Latoffer which is a discount on the cruise.

Normally you can't combine the Latitude with the freestyle promo .

If you booked more then 9 months out and have not changed anything you should get an extra point for that.

Did you change anything on your booking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what you mean about the points. Does points have anything to do with OBC? We have been platinum for a few years and all of our kids have sailed NCL at least 5 times each. So we aren't worrying about getting to 250 points.

The codes are easyfare and latitude and on the same confirmation it says

Latitude- US $50 On-Board Credit per Stateroom. Nothing was changed on our reservations since the original booking date of 2/27/15.

Are there any worthwhile perks with Latitudes? Seems that RCCL is much better!

Priority boarding (special room), priority tender, dinner for 2 in LeBistro including a bottle of wine, strawberries, behind the scene tour, free laundry service, bottle of wine, priority dinner reservations, and a few other things. We consider them worthwhile perks.

I asked what the code was because the latitudes code gives the extra point and yes, the obc ( did not put that in my last post) . I was just seeing if it was that code or the Latoffer which does not give any points or obc...

Trying to see what might have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk