EOS, a couple of questions

Hello all,

I will be going on Enchantment of the Seas for the first time next month with some friends. I am new to cruising, but not traveling. I have a few questions that I have not been able to find answers for, my apologies in advance if the answers have been posted somewhere and I just didn't see it.

1) I know the room will come with a blow dryer, but am I allowed to bring my flat iron and curling iron on board (I want my hair to look nice on formal night )?

2) I know that there is a Chops specialty restaurant on the ship, does it have a bar in it that I can sit in and have a drink only? I don't care to eat there as I would rather eat a good steak where I'm from. Just wanting to know if I can have a drink in there and would they accept a drink package?I purchased the premium one.

3) Speaking of drink package, I know the premium does not cover fresh juice, however, I LOVE mimosas. Would I be able to get one with the premium package and just pay the difference or will I be charged full price? Or will my package cover a mimosa?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for responding.

Hair appliances are allowed.

No bar in Chops.

You can get a mimosa with the Premium package, but the juice will be from concentrate. If you want fresh juice with a mimosa, you will likely have to buy the juice separately, for about $5.

Edited by clarea

Regarding Chops on Enchantment, there is no bar and seating is such that only guests with appointments for meals are seated.

You will like Enchantment. Schooner Bar and the R-Bar are great for people watching before and after dinner. The Viking Crown bar is also nice as you can see long distances from the high elevation. Bon voyage!

I hate their dryers...they don't blow hard enough...I bring my own, along with my electric curlers!

When you mix Champagne with the OJ and add ice, you can't tell if it's fresh juice or not....

The dryers blow plenty hard enough for me. I have thin fine hair and if a dryer blows too hard my hair ends up standing on end...not good look.

You may not be able to tell about the juice, cb, but I can and others may be able to as well. :rolleyes: