Drink Service on BA

appzoffear

Since everyone has the option of a free UBP as an option it is concerning me that the time to get a drink at the pool bar or any other bar in that matter will take forever... Anyone recently been on the BA can confirm this? One thing about UBP being a free option is I feel the bar service staff will be to overwhelmed ...

I was on a sold-out cruise in August, and had read all the complaints about long waits at bars. I don't get it... there was always a bar within a couple minute's walk where I could get immediate service.

Yes, there will be some crowded areas at peak times. Let's face it - it would probably be a fairly boring cruise if there weren't popular areas.

The pool bars will have times when you'll have to order over someone already seated or standing at the bar. You can always jump over to the bar at Uptown Grill or at the end of the buffet.

The bars immediately around the atrium area will be crowded during the evening hours. Head down to the bar between Taste/Savor or in the center at Cagney's. These are often shockingly empty during peak times.

It honestly won't be a problem. Pack plenty of liver band-aids.

I just got off the BA on Sunday and had no problems with long waits at the bars. If you're worried, though, give the bartenders a cash tip and they'll remember you the next time you go and they'll be sure to wait on you either immediately or in a very short time. Some of them may even ask your name. That's how I did it. :)

Since everyone has the option of a free UBP as an option it is concerning me that the time to get a drink at the pool bar or any other bar in that matter will take forever... Anyone recently been on the BA can confirm this? One thing about UBP being a free option is I feel the bar service staff will be to overwhelmed ...

Just off her this past Sunday 11/15/15. We had the UBP no issues at all getting a drink anywhere. Longest wait may have been 5 mins outside of Taste and Savor, while we waited to be seated for dinner.

Ignore all the dooms day posters. All unture. You'll be able to get drinks just fine.

I noticed osheehans was the best service for drinks. Also noticed that drinks are really weak. Measured to the tee. Beer obviously is beer.

I noticed osheehans was the best service for drinks. Also noticed that drinks are really weak. Measured to the tee. Beer obviously is beer.

I never had a drink measured. But even if it was that doesn't make it weak. That just makes it made right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the drinks strong, friends of mine commented how strong their drinks were as well. They use top shelf liquor too.. I really enjoyed the Appletini's especially. My mojito was too strong I actually couldn't drink it.

Totally agree! Every drink we had was very strong. :eek::D

I think the strength of each drink all depends on the bartender who makes it, as well as the tolerance of the drinker. I did notice the frozen drinks did not seem as strong as the martini's, drinks on the rocks, etc. But I did still get a small buzz.