Price drop question

caggfamily

I booked a cruise directly with Celebrity for Europe 2016 a while ago so that i could get two rooms next to each other in the category I wanted, along with GoBest. Now I see the price has dropped since I booked. There are no longer two cabins together in the category I want, but I'm wondering if Celebrity will honor a price drop for the same category but let me keep the cabins i have. I've never done this before, so I'd appreciate some advice on how this works or if this is possible.

I agree, call and ask.The most they can say is No. If eligible for the price reduction, you would not have to give up your existing reservation/staterooms to get the price reduction. The agent will just adjust the price of your existing reservation.

For Europe 2016, It's out there to GET. "ALL 3", not just 2, of the Big 3.

Bev==Grats==OBC.

Sorry, if NOT, YOU missed IT. :confused:

The "Go Best", Promo is the Minimum ,,,,, not SO Good.

Edited by ShakeDaddy

For Europe 2016, It's out there to GET. "ALL 3", not just 2, of the Big 3.

Bev==Grats==OBC.

Sorry, if NOT, YOU missed IT. :confused:

The "Go Best", Promo is the Minimum ,,,,, not SO Good.

I have the go best which I believe gives me all 4 perks. Could you please explain what you mean?

If you change then you are eligible for the promotions in place for the new cabin at the time of your change. Celebrity will make a reduction if you do not change cabin category in most cases. Getting the price reduction requires only a phone call.

For example I have a TA at $1529 with $100OBC and free gratuties. Thus promotional $$ of $388 per person. The cruise is now on offered at $1199 with no extras. I can choose either one but lose the promotions if I switch.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I kept my cabins and my perks and I saved about $650 per cabin - not too bad for a 15 minutes phone call. i guess it pays to keep checking.

Yes! That's why I keep coming back to CC - there's always someone keeping up with what's going on.