RFID Baggage Tags

Coochuck

When we were on the Quantum on January, we waited in line outside for RFID Baggage Tags to be applied to our bags by the Porters. We waited out in the cold for about 20 min to get them, however when onboard, the RFID Tracking software on our phone didn't work,and were told by RCCL Staff that the software wasn't working. What is happening with RFID Tags on the Anthem. We are going on the December 19th cruise.

Thanks

Thanks, will just drop off the bags in enter the terminal this time.

When we embarked in Southampton, the same porter who took the bags also affixed the RFID tags; the whole thing took about a minute. So perhaps RCI has now streamlined the process. (The tags didn't work as I noted above, but it was fast. :p )

While the RFID chip did work on our bags, it only showed 3 of 4 bags on the ap. Which had me seriously worried until they arrived to our room... all 4. There is a spot in the ap where you can type in the number of the tag, but as you guessed it, it didn't work. BTW I saw them still delivering bags at 9 pm.