Cab fare from FFL To Hollywood Beach?

Travelling2Some

The Hollywood Beach area stretches miles. Which hotel? I'd call the hotel.

Here is a link to a taxi fare site. I just entered the Crowne Plaza. Not sure where you are staying.

The port to FLL is around $15. It's a quick 10 min. ride.

http://www.worldtaximeter.com/fort-lauderdale/Fort+lauderdale+airport/Crowne+plaza+hollywood+beach

Edited by eandj

Can anyone tell me about how much the cab fare would be from FFL to Hollywood Beach (on a Saturday mid-day if that matters) and also from Port Everglades to FLL on a Sunday afternoon. Thanks very much.

Do you mean Fort Lauderdale Airport?

Where in Hollywood Beach?

$40 minimum.

Thanks for both responses. Sorry, there was a typo in my post. Meant to say "FLL" not FFL. I was able to find out using the link. FLL to Hayes Street in Hollywood is $25.59, which is fine with me. I was concerned because I'd just read a remark on another thread that made it sound like it was further away that I'd thought. Thank you both again.

Fare difference is because Hayes St isn't anywhere close to Hollywood Beach, it's west of I-95, north of Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood Beach is further away in the other direction, and also more lights to get stuck at.

Edited by DanJ

There is another Hayes Street right on Hollywood Beach, although I do see the one you're talking about further West. The correct fare to the one by the beach is about $25. The fare difference was because it was being calculated from the wrong airport. Ft. Lauderdale Airport is further North than FLL (Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport). Confusing town with so many similar names!

Ft Lauderdale Executive airport is FXE, the one that's further north. I'm still not sure where you were trying to go since you said Hollywood Beach in one post and Hollywood in another. Anyways, those online fare calculators are best case scenarios so don't be surprised you are looking at $35-40 to whichever of those Hayes you are trying to get to.

Ft Lauderdale Executive airport is FXE, the one that's further north. I'm still not sure where you were trying to go since you said Hollywood Beach in one post and Hollywood in another. Anyways, those online fare calculators are best case scenarios so don't be surprised you are looking at $35-40 to whichever of those Hayes you are trying to get to.

I don't see any scenario in which cab fare to anywhere in Hollywood it is cheaper than $40.

For one, traffic is always horrendous.