Getaway aft penthouse

lov2sun

If you are in an aft haven penthouse H6, is your service less than if your suite is actually located inside the Haven?

I have read some bad butler reviews with declined requests or annoyance, and wondering if this is because the suite was on deck 9 or 10 aft and far from where their other assigned cabins may be located? I am considering the upgrade and wondering what to expect. I doubt we will have any outlandish requests, but definitely a fair amount of room service.

Thanks for your kind replies.

If you are in an aft haven penthouse H6, is your service less than if your suite is actually located inside the Haven?

I have read some bad butler reviews with declined requests or annoyance, and wondering if this is because the suite was on deck 9 or 10 aft and far from where their other assigned cabins may be located? I am considering the upgrade and wondering what to expect. I doubt we will have any outlandish requests, but definitely a fair amount of room service.

I have been in aft suites on Breakaway and the service was excellent. Aside from service, those aft penthouses are so spacious, and it's nice having 2 bathrooms. Which deck are you thinking about? I was on 12 and the balcony was huge. Deck 9 balcony is even a bit bigger. Your butler will make your in suite dining happen. I only had breakfast served out on the balcony, so I'm not sure about a course by course dinner.

Personally I would never ask my butler to serve courses. I'd get a nice shrimp cocktail and a steak, and let the butler go take care of another guest.

Sorry OP, I didn't mean to quote you. I hit the wrong button.

Edited by vince_g

Stayed on deck 9 on Getaway several months ago...Butler never failed to do anything we asked of her...served breakfast every morning right on time, brought all the afternoon snacks....just not sure how often we saw her compared to if we were actually in the Haven. Going back on the Getaway this Sunday staying in the Haven this time to see for ourselves the actual difference. I will say that the aft Penthouse can't be beat....we could have had a 40 person party on that balcony.

We have 2 aft penthouses next week on deck 10! We'll let you know!

Not at all! We had an aft penthouse last month. Our Butler was stealth mode! We had everything we needed and we had breakfast on the balcony the morning of St Thomas and he was at the door right at the time we requested.

We found out he had all aft penthouses to take care of.

Kerry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Never felt like I was missing anything in the stern suites. I just love the size of the balconies, and never had an issue of missing anything from the Haven. If I want anything from the Haven, I either ask the butler, or DIY and head on up. Breakfast on the deck every morning, drinks in the evening, killer sunsets, for me its just the only way to go;)