Does Mariner back into St. Thomas & St. Maarten?

MJN

Hi All,

We just booked aft cabin # 7690 for Jan. 8 sailing of Mariner of the Seas and we were wondering if the ship backs into port and would that give us a nice view of St. Thomas and St. Maarten? This is our first balcony cabin and we are excited to have lucked upon an aft cabin. Has anyone had this cabin and if so would love some comments about it?

thanks, MJN

Hi, thanks for the reply, at least it's possible then that Mariner will be backed into port. We are hoping she will for our cruise, we should have a beautiful view of port if she does. I know on some of the past cruises we have been on the ship sometimes did back in and sometimes didn't. It may depend on the Captains preference or other factors. Thanks for the comeback on my questions..............MJN

Hi, thanks for the reply, at least it's possible then that Mariner will be backed into port. We are hoping she will for our cruise, we should have a beautiful view of port if she does. I know on some of the past cruises we have been on the ship sometimes did back in and sometimes didn't. It may depend on the Captains preference or other factors. Thanks for the comeback on my questions..............MJN

It depends on the other ships in port and what pier they dock at and how they are TOLD to dock. Not the captains preference.

Archived