A BUGGY Situation Oosterdam 16 - 27 November 2015

IRL_Joanie

Arrived at Pier 21 at 10:10am EST. Picked up my rental scooter from the Special Needs at Sea Kiosk just outside the doors and was whisked through TSA's X-Ray machines

Joanie

Scooters used to be pre-positioned in the cabin. Have they changed their procedures?

Scooters used to be pre-positioned in the cabin. Have they changed their procedures?

In a few ports you have the option of having the scooter delivered to the cabin, or picking it up before the check-in desk.

You are correct that in many (if not most) ports the scooter is delivered to the cabin directly.

I request the scooter to be waiting for me at the entrance to the Terminal, along with me returning it there.

I have mobility issues, so cannot walk more than a few feet without toppling over sideways.

The one and only time I requested wheelchair assist from HAL was a pain in the backside that I refuse to go through again.

Scooters and other supplies are generally still delivered to the stateroom, unless requested differently.

Joanie