Constellation questions

Buster27

We are sailing on the Constellation in Jan. out of Ft. Lauderdale. This is our first time on Celebrity. Can anyone tell me about the nightlife on board?

Are there lounges around the ship with good music?

Comedy clubs? Disco?

THANKS

We just spent 15 nights on Constellation during her transatlantic from Rome.

I was pleasantly surprised that the music/entertainment onboard was much IMPROVED over previous Celebrity cruises. It was MUCH more targeted toward the significantly older age demographic (average age 69+) on longer cruises.

HOWEVER... the short Caribbean cruises have a much, MUCH, *M*U*C*H younger crowd, and the entertainment changes to appeal to that younger crowd.

Perhaps you will return here, and let us know what YOU think after the fact.

We are sailing on the Constellation in Jan. out of Ft. Lauderdale. This is our first time on Celebrity. Can anyone tell me about the nightlife on board?

Comedy clubs? Disco?

THANKS

You will find that there is something for everyone on any Celebrity ship. This means it can be great, sometimes good and sometimes........lets say not everyone's taste.

The biggest variation I find is with the House Bands. Some are fantastic, some ok, and unfortunately, well lets be kind and just say that I've heard better!

The thing about all cruise ships is that there are so many of them, carrying so many people, it must be hard for a booking agent to find enough real quality to satisfy all the demands.

My advice is just enjoy what's on offer and don't over analyse it.

We just spent 15 nights on Constellation during her transatlantic from Rome.

I was pleasantly surprised that the music/entertainment onboard was much IMPROVED over previous Celebrity cruises. It was MUCH more targeted toward the significantly older age demographic (average age 69+) on longer cruises.

HOWEVER... the short Caribbean cruises have a much, MUCH, *M*U*C*H younger crowd, and the entertainment changes to appeal to that younger crowd.

Perhaps you will return here, and let us know what YOU think after the fact.

We have booked the April crossing. On your crossing, were there a lot of activities offered on the sea days? I appreciate anything you want to share.

Marie

We have booked the April crossing. On your crossing, were there a lot of activities offered on the sea days? I appreciate anything you want to share.

Marie

I'm retired but my better half still works a stressful job, so she is VERY happy with the relaxed pace of the many sea days of a crossing. :)

There is almost always something to do, trivia, art classes and/or art auctions, aerobics, various speakers, and sometimes some afternoon performances from the entertainers. Sometimes there are multiple events scheduled for the same time. :cool:

There is also a lot of absolutely nothing to do... if you prefer that, OR you can simply RELAX with a good book. ;)

As with everything, some people like sea days, and some people don't. Give it a try... you never know.

Edited by teecee60

Comedy clubs? Disco?

THANKS

I was wondering the same thing. We are also on a Jan sailing.

It's me and my husband. Does anyone know what kind of

Speakers/enrichment activities are onboard? Do they show

Movies?