Securing Belonging @ HMC Cabana

Canadian_J

We've booked a Cabana for our HMC visit on the Victory next month. We're wondering if there is any way of securing your belongings (cash, camera, phone, etc) in the cabana? There's just two of us and we don't really want to have to bring all of those things with us whenever we leave the cabana. I'm hoping others have found a way around this!

We just placed our items in the cupboards within the cabana. We never wandered too far so it was not an issue. Just kept one eye towards the cabana when we were floating around in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cruzlover7

Don't take anything of value with you that isn't 100% necessary. All you need is some ID and your card to get back on the ship maybe a couple bucks for tips. That's not much to take with you. Get yourself, if you don't already have one, a waterproof thingy for hanging around your neck or waist for when you're in the water. Seriously though, it's not a place where people are stealing stuff. It's mostly the cruise ship people and people that work for Carnival that are on the island. Hope you have a great cruise!:D

Don't take anything of value with you that isn't 100% necessary. All you need is some ID and your card to get back on the ship maybe a couple bucks for tips. That's not much to take with you. Get yourself, if you don't already have one, a waterproof thingy for hanging around your neck or waist for when you're in the water. Seriously though, it's not a place where people are stealing stuff. It's mostly the cruise ship people and people that work for Carnival that are on the island. Hope you have a great cruise!:D

Agreed - no need for cash or phone? Maybe just the camera? (then just stash it/hide it in the cupboards when u leave the cabana) - but I agree you should be able to see it from the ocean and I doubt anyone will walk up and inside and start opening the cupboards looking for something to steal!

I always use a waterproof 'beach safe' hanging from my neck on beach excursions to hold cash, credit card and ID....

I've taken a KYSS Bag on my last few trips and have been very happy with the extra sense of security. I bought the smallest bag (compact) in royal blue.

Google kyss bag.

Almost forgot I also have a KYSS bag - and might have to dig it out - when I travel with the family I did bring it along - used it as my 'tote bag' on the plane - then a beach bag for the ports :)