What are our chances!

TSLady

We are sailing on Volendam leaving Singapore on 22nd December (two weeks time) for 14 nights. What do you think our chances of getting any of the new suite perks are since technically we are sailing in 2016. I know we won't be getting the dry dock updates but mimosas for breakfast would be nice :). We've never had a Neptune suite before so everything will be special regardless, but some of the new amenities do sound good.

Can't say for sure but I would expect the new benefits will go into effect for cruises boarding in 2016.

Have a great cruise.

You certainly can order a mimosa in Pinnacle Grill if you wish to have one assuming it isn't included as a benefit yet.

Edited by sail7seas

Enjoy your cruise and Neptune suite.

We were surprised by how much sparkling wine we were given last cruise when we were in a Neptune suite - just lovely. It seemed every time we turned around a bottle appeared in our suite!

Enjoy your cruise and Neptune suite.

We were surprised by how much sparkling wine we were given last cruise when we were in a Neptune suite - just lovely. It seemed every time we turned around a bottle appeared in our suite!

Well if that's the case I'll order an orange juice and add my own bubbles [emoji12]

We are sailing on Volendam leaving Singapore on 22nd December (two weeks time) for 14 nights. What do you think our chances of getting any of the new suite perks are since technically we are sailing in 2016. I know we won't be getting the dry dock updates but mimosas for breakfast would be nice :). We've never had a Neptune suite before so everything will be special regardless, but some of the new amenities do sound good.

Squeaky wheel rule may apply...i.e., if they don't offer you mimosas talk to the concierge and politely but firmly tell them you expect the "non-construction" related amenities Mr. Ashford promised.