Grand turk excursion "home sweet home"

SIENA6334

I posted this on the Grand Turk boards - nothing. Just wondered if anyone has done this excursion. We just booked it and hoping it is all it says it is. I don't know if this is just a carnival excursion or is offered by other cruise lines.

We are headed to Grand Turk on or next cruise and have a poolside cabana booked. I looked at the Home Sweet Home excursion, but for a family of 4, it's going to be $400 versus $129 for the pool cabana. Still, I'd like to hear more details. Is the "private beach house" to be shared with other guests? If it's for the exclusive use of passengers in one stateroom it may be a great deal, but if it's too be shared with 20 other passengers, it may not be such a great deal.

It will be good to read reviews.

We went to Home Sweet Home last October. The beach is very rocky and we saw a couple stray dogs, guess what they were doing in the sand!? That being said, the house is lovely and shared with about 50 other guests. The food was delicious and the bartender attentive. He will poor your drink as strong as you like!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

• 8 months later...