Anyone Fantasy cabin 11022?

cj1000

I have cabin 11022 booked on the Fantasy but I see that it is next to the pools. I'm concerned it is going to be too noisy and feel like we are in the crowds the whole time. Anyone familiar with that cabin that can give me a sense of how it is? I've never sailed DCL so I have no idea. It's the only cabin left in concierge so I can't switch. Thanks

I have cabin 11022 booked on the Fantasy but I see that it is next to the pools. I'm concerned it is going to be too noisy and feel like we are in the crowds the whole time. Anyone familiar with that cabin that can give me a sense of how it is? I've never sailed DCL so I have no idea. It's the only cabin left in concierge so I can't switch. Thanks

I haven't been in that room, but, in looking at the deck plans, I'd hazard a guess that you'll have no issues with it. Your room is basically at the end of a passageway. From the elevator lobby on that deck (forward) you go around behind them to get to your room.

On this deck plan picture I've indicated where there's a whirlpool on the Dream, the wall between your room and the Quiet Cove is solid. And Quiet Cove (as it's name may indicate) is pretty quiet, especially at night. It's the adult-only area and, for the most part, adults on DCL are not really party types.

2r6fnue.jpg[/img]

2hfrxj5.jpg[/img]

Try a Google search for Stateroom reviews.

You will find a lot more than just on CC and will give you the ability to weigh good vs. bad.

ex techie