Questions traveling on a budget

patsylll

John, what do you think of 4063/4065? Or, across-the-passage 4066 with either? Those were unbooked, at least at the time I clicked "submit reply".
The only reason I didn't suggest those is that the HH would presumably be more obstructed than an H. If no G/H combos are available then G/HH would be next best IMO.

In looking at the least expensive rooms, M7126 and M7132 came up as available. Does anyone know what is between these rooms - laundry?, crew cleaning room, ?
Not laundry. I see stairs (for crew) and maybe some steward supply storage. Edited by jtl513

I see Patsy is looking at 4th deck HH cabins as the Gs and Hs are showing not available! Panama Canal is very popular!

Patsy, I looked at your M category on 7th deck -- I can't spend your money of course, but at $70pp (140 per cabin?) for M on 7 (ALL THE WAY BACK) or $40pp (80/cabin?) for sideways L on 4th also very aft -- those differences represent quite a bit of trekking on your part! I'm just thinking your parents would like having you near for the socializing!

BTW that's a nice itinerary for an Atlantic partial! It's supposed to be quite feasible to do Aruba and Curaçao without a ship's tour (I'll be visiting in 2017!); incidentally, Curaçao is home to the only Caribbean winery.

I don't know much about the Panama ports... Also February (and March) are the least humid months for Panama. (Still humid! but less so!)