Payments missing from vacation summary?

alrichards4003

Your written English is very good and I bet your spoken English is better than their spoken French so no apologies needed.

Do you have a PCC? if so, you can communicate with them through email, I do it all the time.

Yes my written English is much better. No one speak french when you call ncl.

On my first reservation i didn't have a PCC. I booked directly by phone with NCL. Having problems, i asked for a PCC but when i called him he said he could not do anything for me since i didn't book with him. By two times he listened to me then transfered me to NCL. Not helping at all.

For my second reservation, i decided to give it a try, i called him but he was on vacations so i ended booking directly with NCL.

This being said, i have often received an excellent service by calling directly NCL but not always. The trick is when you didn't get what you want. Just call again and you will randomly speak to another person. ;)

I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

I made final payment online in November for our cruise in January.

I received an email confirmation in 2-3 days that everything was paid in full.

When I look on MyNCL, under Vacation Summary, and then scroll down to Payment, when I open that, it shows the total amount due, but then it says right below that, "Payment Complete!"

Payments are missing on my reservation too. :mad:

And when I click on Make a payment I get this famous message from NCL :

UH-OH.

Looks like our site needed to take a short vacation.

400 - Bad Request

Follow-up :my payment came back today :) but I still get the error when I click on Make a payment. :confused:

This happened to me as well. I logged on and it didn't show that any payments (including Cruise Next) was applied.

I called NCL, and they verified that all my payments have been posted. There seemed to be a glitch in their website, but my total amount due is correct as of today.

Edited by JC5240