discovery dollars

sweet curise

Has anyone ever heard of discovery dollars it is offered when you book an animal planet or discovery excursion through princess on my sailing on the coral princess march 2016 my question is how to collect them and where ? Thanks for any information that you could provide me with .

I was just on the Royal and had received 1 Discovery dollar for booking a Stingray City excursion. I went to the correct shop to look at the 50th anniversary merchandise and couldn't find anything marked $25 that I wanted to spend $20 on. The only thing I liked was a t-shirt for $24 which didn't quite make it.

I was just on the Royal and had received 1 Discovery dollar for booking a Stingray City excursion. I went to the correct shop to look at the 50th anniversary merchandise and couldn't find anything marked $25 that I wanted to spend $20 on. The only thing I liked was a t-shirt for $24 which didn't quite make it.

THANK YOU! I've been looking for the t-shirt prices, a popular and practical souvenir. In AUD that would probably be AUD$30, I'll let my friend know, she's asked if she can send money with me, to get her a t-shirt. No problems for her, but bang went 1 of my souvenir choices for her! :D Concentrating on mugs, caps, water bottles, and hopefully key chains (everyone has at least 1 key), fridge magnets, and pens.