Weis Something Missing?

Eddie's Girl

In the past when I have gone to my booking and clicked on Manage Your Reservation there is a notation that I will be able to get my luggage tags after the e-documents have been issued. What is noted now is that luggage tags are available approximately 2 months before cruise date and after final payment. Now there is nothing mentioned about e-docs. Anyone out there know anything about this? The first leg of our B2B departs Feb 14. Thanks

Susan

I am unable to edit the typo in the subject line. My auto correct is working overtime

Edited by Eddie's Girl

In the past when I have gone to my booking and clicked on Manage Your Reservation there is a notation that I will be able to get my luggage tags after the e-documents have been issued. What is noted now is that luggage tags are available approximately 2 months before cruise date and after final payment. Now there is nothing mentioned about e-docs. Anyone out there know anything about this? The first leg of our B2B departs Feb 14. Thanks

Susan

I am unable to edit the typo in the subject line. My auto correct is working overtime

Despite the message' date=' I found that everything worked just like before [during the past week']. Once eDocs were available [44 days pre-cruise] I could order luggage tags. Dialogue for ordering was different but nothing else.

We sail Feb. 16 and Feb. 25 and I was able to complete check in today and print my Xpress passes for both cruises. I was not able to order luggage tags yet. Will check back later even though I should be able to order now.