Excursion Suggestions 2016

tigstoy

We will be here February of 2016 on Adventure of the Seas. Any advice and suggestions for excursions?

We are leaning towards the Stingray Swim and Snorkel. My husband, sister and I have done a Stingray/Snorkel excursion in the Caymans. But daughter and husband have not and would like to so we think that is what we will do.

Another tour that we are considering is Nelson's Dock Yard.

Advice and suggestions to decide appreciated.

Edited by tigstoy

We just got back from the Serenade and really loved the "See Antigua by Sea" excursion that was booked through the cruise line. There was plenty of room on the boat for everyone and the snorkel/lunch/beach time was great. Delicious food, the boat crew was awesome, and it was just overall a great day.

• 2 weeks later...
We just got back from the Serenade and really loved the "See Antigua by Sea" excursion that was booked through the cruise line. There was plenty of room on the boat for everyone and the snorkel/lunch/beach time was great. Delicious food, the boat crew was awesome, and it was just overall a great day.

Is there bathroom facilities on the boat? Also what did the lunch consist of? It looks like a great excursion. We are on Serenade in March and might book it.

Is there bathroom facilities on the boat? Also what did the lunch consist of? It looks like a great excursion. We are on Serenade in March and might book it.

Yes, there are bathroom facilities on the boat. I didn't use them so I can't speak to how good they are, but my wife did and she didn't have any complaints that I can recall. The lunch was BBQ chicken and fish, salad, a rice dish, a pasta salad, and some veggies.

• 2 weeks later...

How was the water on this excursion? I have read reviews that the water was rough and many got sick.

How was the water on this excursion? I have read reviews that the water was rough and many got sick.

The water was fine when we went. They would warn people when they were about to go out into open water and encourage them to come inside. We were in open water twice for less than 5 minutes each and it really wasn't bad at all. No one looked uncomfortable and no one got sick on our trip that I saw.