Does the UBP include drinks in the cabin fridge?

burm

I don't know why anyone would entertain consuming any of that "STUFF" in the mini-fridge.

Some of that "STUFF" may have shelf life expiration.

Don't know how many times it has been removed by previous cruisers and returned.

You bring your own personal stuff to place in the mini-fridge and take out the NCL "STUFF" to give to the cabin steward for storage - how often does this occur ?

Diet beverages have a shelf life (the faux sugar doesn't last long and degrades rapidly) as for the HFCorn syrup/sugar drinks they can sour also over time.

AND THE SELECTION - one really has to be desperate to drink some of that "STUFF" !

***HINT to NCL***

It would better for NCL to have a Concession store on board to buy and stock the mini-fridge with items of interest to you and take with you if not consumed !

I don't know why anyone would entertain consuming any of that "STUFF" in the mini-fridge.

Don't know how many times it has been removed by previous cruisers and returned.

You bring your own personal stuff to place in the mini-fridge and take out the NCL "STUFF" to give to the cabin steward for storage - how often does this occur ?

Diet beverages have a shelf life (the faux sugar doesn't last long and degrades rapidly) as for the HFCorn syrup/sugar drinks they can sour also over time.

AND THE SELECTION - one really has to be desperate to drink some of that "STUFF" !

***HINT to NCL***

It would better for NCL to have a Concession store on board to buy and stock the mini-fridge with items of interest to you and take with you if not consumed !

I am in total agreement with everything in your post, especially the "hint"!! ;)

***HINT to NCL***

When on vacation it is common for hotels to provide a fridge/mini bar. A ship is just a floating hotel. The "stuff" that is in the mini bar is normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***HINT to NCL***

I dislike this "hint"!

NCL would take the fridge out of the rooms.

They've done this in the Studio staterooms (and provided above-suggested vending machines in the Studio stateroom hall or lounge). The studios have no fridge, and it is the reason I sometimes pay a little extra to book a regular interior room. And then I get the steward to empty the fridge so I can put my stuff in it.

So those that buy mini-fridge items, thank you!