Problems with CP?

kruzseeka

Not working for me either !

OK thanks for that - I've had problems with my Browser getting on to some sites after an update so wondered if there were issues with the CP too. They must be doing some maintenance or updating or something. I'll be patient and hope it's back on soon. Keen to book a trip or two on another dull day! :)

Gave P&O a phone call 1.30 today , they are doing maintenance and hope to be back up running some time after 4pm -(ish)

but could be a little later .

Hi Kalos :) Thanks for that. Been thinking about excursions since they were released recently and been looking forward to treating ourselves to a trip or two, so got my chores done and sat down today to enjoy the anticipation of our trip and excitement of signing up for some interesting excursions!!! It will keep - but I'll look later today. What do they call it.....'delayed gratification' or something.

See you're off after Christmas - didn't know you'd booked but see that it replaces a cancelled cruise. Have a wonderful time! ;)

Edited by kruzseeka