MSC Divina to hotel after cruise

magiccruiser1

I'll be staying at the Extended Stay near the airport after my cruise and I'm trying to find an inexpensive transportation option from the Port of Miami to the hotel.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I will also be looking for something to get me to the airport from the hotel the next morning, as the hotel shuttle starts at 7am, and that is when my flight leaves. The information on the MIA website appears to only be for downtown Miami.

I'll be staying at the Extended Stay near the airport after my cruise and I'm trying to find an inexpensive transportation option from the Port of Miami to the hotel.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I will also be looking for something to get me to the airport from the hotel the next morning, as the hotel shuttle starts at 7am, and that is when my flight leaves. The information on the MIA website appears to only be for downtown Miami.

How about a taxi.

The couple of websites I found that provided pricing, as well as the hotel quoted about $20, I was hoping to find a shuttle or something. I wound up signing up for both Uber and Lyft, which had coupons for a free ride up to $20.

Edited by magiccruiser1