Who received Carnival Gift Cards for Christmas

CARNIVALCRUISE3

We did! My son did a brilliant job choosing the perfect gift for us this year - a Carnival gift card that we can use when we board on Sunday for our first ever New Years' Eve cruise. We had also purchased one on AARP earlier this month (with the $50 'free money' bonus!!) so we will have a tidy sum to apply to our shipboard account from the get go. Looking forward to ringing in 2016 on our favorite place - a cruise ship!!! 😀

I bought my own using my Amex offer of $25 statement credit on a $200 purchase at Newegg.com. So I bought a $200 Carnival Gift Card :D

Be sure to check your offers on your Amex cards (I have the Platinum Delta Skymiles card) and add it to your account. Then check out using that card. They will send an email confirmation saying the deal was redeemed and to expect the credit.

Never too early to start saving for the next cruise, whenever that may be!

We did! My son did a brilliant job choosing the perfect gift for us this year - a Carnival gift card that we can use when we board on Sunday for our first ever New Years' Eve cruise. We had also purchased one on AARP earlier this month (with the $50 'free money' bonus!!) so we will have a tidy sum to apply to our shipboard account from the get go. Looking forward to ringing in 2016 on our favorite place - a cruise ship!!! 😀

How exciting! Have a great time! :)

I bought my own using my Amex offer of $25 statement credit on a $200 purchase at Newegg.com. So I bought a $200 Carnival Gift Card :D

Be sure to check your offers on your Amex cards (I have the Platinum Delta Skymiles card) and add it to your account. Then check out using that card. They will send an email confirmation saying the deal was redeemed and to expect the credit.

Never too early to start saving for the next cruise, whenever that may be!

Thanks for the great tips! Enjoy your cruise!

Bought some for next Christmas Year gifts.. a surprise cruise.

This year we jump the fence and doing an 11 day cruise on RCCL...

but was such a good deal and couldn't pass it up.

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Just 10 short days for my cruise....:D

We did!!! Does anyone know if you can apply them on our on board account BEFORE we leave????? We have several and by doing do would Dave having to take them with us.

Not unless you can use them to buy Cruise Cash which I wouldn't because that is use it or lose it. With the gift cards if you don't close out your account on the last night because you're busy or whatever, at least they will mail you a check for anything over $10.

A couple weeks ago I brought gift cards with for my account and was given the option to apply them upon check in at the port. I ended up doing it at GS though because we switched a person around with the other room we had.