QM2 singles

Cometeer

Yes, if you look at cruises after the yard period you can see single cabin pricing. Be sure to identify that you are booking for one, and obviously the cabins will not show if they're sold out.

The price is very close to the price of a single passenger booking a regular Oceanview cabin, within $200 or so.

Does anyone know if Cunard has set prices for single cabins on the refurbished QM2?

Cunard pricing is determined by an algorithm that adjusts pricing according to booking demand. So there is no "set price" per night. If you want to check pricing try a mock booking for one person and select Oceanview accomodations. If you don't select that you are booking for one person the singles won't come up even if they are available.

Keep in mind that the new single cabins all on the port side so there will be very little sunlight on an EB crossing. And since they are not yet built nobody will know what it's like to stay in one.

Edited by BlueRiband

I was able to see the prices of all the different categories of cabins once I chose to book that voyage.

The price of the single cabin that I booked was very close to the same price as the obstructed balcony (with the single supplement). But I wanted to make sure I was in a room that had all new furnishings, etc. Seems that not all of the balcony rooms will be refurbished when she comes out of dry dock at the end of June.

Plus, the single rooms on the third deck looks nice with the two round windows flanking the dressing table.