air france from PPT

Hawaiidan

Right now a have the next 18 months booked... Leaving in14 days for 10 days on Riviera, then inSept Malta to Miami onInsignia, then Jan 17, Tahiti 21 days on Sienna, 45 days after Tahiti...10 days mia to mia dThen Mia to Barcelona on Riviera ....14 days..

5 cruises and Disney/Pixar/Lucas/Marvel are paying for it all....

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-$-E

If I said PLEASE could you get them to pay for me too? :):):)

If I said PLEASE could you get them to pay for me too? :):):)

Not a problem....Just invest in the company a chunk..... Ill ask Iger at the shareholders meeting...

Where can He get in touch with you.........!!!!!!

Now....Go see Star Wars....a coupla' times..Good Dyno too...and renew your ESPN subscription....... I'm counting on you....

Not a problem....Just invest in the company a chunk..... Ill ask Iger at the shareholders meeting...

Where can He get in touch with you.........!!!!!!

Now....Go see Star Wars....a coupla' times..Good Dyno too...and renew your ESPN subscription....... I'm counting on you....

I heard that Steve Jobs did that a few years ago.. He also did pretty good. I guess I was not that smart. But all in all I have no complaints. :)

Yes, that $1800 for AK premium econ is with O air and includes fare differential and deviation.

We used miles for the outbound flight and scored 2 BIZ seats. We applied (in our minds anyway) the air credit of $1450 to the cost of deviation and fare differential for the inbound flight. We're not wheeler dealers like Dan and PaulChili and feel we did fine.

We'll not have to factor in the cost of deviation next cruise as it will be included....as long as O doesn't change their loyalty benefits.

Yes, that $1800 for AK premium econ is with O air and includes fare differential and deviation.

We used miles for the outbound flight and scored 2 BIZ seats. We applied (in our minds anyway) the air credit of $1450 to the cost of deviation and fare differential for the inbound flight. We're not wheeler dealers like Dan and PaulChili and feel we did fine.

We'll not have to factor in the cost of deviation next cruise as it will be included....as long as O doesn't change their loyalty benefits.

Do I understand correctly there was no fare differential? If the air credit was $1450 and the deviation is $350 that makes $1800. Or am I missing something?

Or is it $1450 + $1800?

Do I understand correctly there was no fare differential? If the air credit was $1450 and the deviation is $350 that makes $1800. Or am I missing something?

Or is it $1450 + $1800?

It IS $1450 (cost of O air PPT-LAX) plus $375 (air deviation fee) plus $1500 (airfare differential for PremEcon on AF).

We applied the $1450 O air credit from the LAX-AKL sector to the cost of O air PPT-LAX to, in our minds, make the cost of our return flight ZERO.

Again in our minds, the cost to upgrade from the ATN redye flight in Econ (BTW not for the faint-hearted for those of you who haven't flown ATN before) to the AF morning flight in PremEcon was well worth the $$. Also, we're going to be away for 2 months for there won't be any hassles with extra baggage charges in PPT.

At the time we accepted O's offer, only PremEcon was available per the AF website. And the fare was around $2000 per person so we did save some $$.

We don't have enough miles on either AF or ATN at the moment so using miles for our PPT-LAX flight was not an option. VERY glad for the saver award BIZ seats on the outbound flight, that's for sure.

WE , TODAY ONLY GET $600 PP FOR AIR CREDIT from California. So your offer, Air France Prem Business, wAS AIR CREDIT $725 (1450); PLUS 175 (375 PLUS 750 (1500) sO 725+175+750=$1650pp

WELL....A FULL BOAT', PREM TICKET, ON AIR fRANCE COSTS $1556.pp,rt ( but 2630 one way) ABOUT 100 CHEAPER. than the O deal. You could have walked in off the street and got a better deal and saved like 8%

hOWEVER , A PREM ECON TICKET BOOKED WITH CARE ASA ROUND TRIP, COSTS $1157......SOME $493 ( OH WHAT THE HECK...CALL IT $500) CHEAPER THAN THE o DEAL......OR $986.00 CHEAPER THAN THE O DEAL for 2 !

DO THE WORK AND FIGURE OUT THE REAL DEAL......

mERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL......................HEAT RISES, WATER RUNS DOWNHILL.///THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH.....EVER.

WE , TODAY ONLY GET $600 PP FOR AIR CREDIT from California. So your offer, Air France Prem Business, wAS AIR CREDIT $725 (1450); PLUS 175 (375 PLUS 750 (1500) sO 725+175+750=$1650pp

WELL....A FULL BOAT', PREM TICKET, ON AIR fRANCE COSTS $1556.pp,rt ( but 2630 one way) ABOUT 100 CHEAPER. than the O deal. You could have walked in off the street and got a better deal and saved like 8%

hOWEVER , A PREM ECON TICKET BOOKED WITH CARE ASA ROUND TRIP, COSTS $1157......SOME $493 ( OH WHAT THE HECK...CALL IT $500) CHEAPER THAN THE o DEAL......OR $986.00 CHEAPER THAN THE O DEAL for

DO THE WORK AND FIGURE OUT THE REAL DEAL......

mERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL......................HEAT RISES, WATER RUNS DOWNHILL.///THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH.....EVER.

Go to the Salvation Army, all free