carry on drinks?

AzzaNJenny

After extensive research on the RCCL website, YouTube and google about bringing drinks on-board i have found a plethora of responses to what alcohol is and isn't allowed on-board but I'm unable to establish if bottled water, cool drink/pop/fizzy drink is allowed!!!

Finding the Royal Caribbean website frustratingly vague on a lot of topics :rolleyes:

Can anyone please confirm either way for me?

After extensive research on the RCCL website, YouTube and google about bringing drinks on-board i have found a plethora of responses to what alcohol is and isn't allowed on-board but I'm unable to establish if bottled water, cool drink/pop/fizzy drink is allowed!!!

Finding the Royal Caribbean website frustratingly vague on a lot of topics :rolleyes:

Can anyone please confirm either way for me?

Royals Website

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=260

Two wine bottles in a carry-on in a cabin.

No booze

Water and soda is a hit or miss in a cube.

If you put water in duffel bag good chance of it getting on board and not over board:eek:

People will try to be creative and smuggle on board, some make it others get called to the naughty room.

Enjoy

I cruised Enchantment in Nov. and Freedom in Dec.

The water bottles were handled differently on each ship. I am picky about the water I drink and only like the purified water not spring water.

On Enchantment I put 12 bottles of Dasani water in my suitcase and it was delivered to my room, no problem.

On Freedom I put a whole case in a suitcase and I did not get it delivered. I had to go down to the first floor and sign for my bag, open it and show them an unopened case of water. I was then allowed to take my bag, water too!

My sons suitcase was sitting right next to mine. I told them that suitcase goes to my sons room and told them the room number and name on the bag. They said I had to open it. Well, I looked at my husband and said, here goes..... He is 21 but you never know what stupid things your kids might pack. I found one bottle of Sangria. They said no problem and I took his bag too......

RCL allowed water and the wine no problem. You just have to go on a quest to retrieve your bags and open them on the 1st floor before they are released to you.....