In 21 days I go on the Pride for 21 days :)

wickedhangover

My husband and I will be on that 21 day cruise. It is our first time on a Spirit class ship, first time sailing out of Baltimore, and our first time in an extended balcony.

A lot of firsts! We are ready to cruise. See you there.

I love the spirit class ships. Miracle is my favorite so this should be nearly the same.

Extended balconies are the best too!

We are on the first leg of the cruise. We will get off in San Juan and spend a few days. This will be our fourth time on the Pride! She is our favorite Carnival ship with the Liberty a close second.

Miracle was my favorite but not enough to go to the west coast so I am really looking forward to getting back on that class. It's been about 5 years since we were on it.

We sailed the Pride Thanksgiving week and one of the couples we ate with are doing the entire trip. We have six family members that are doing the 2nd leg. They are flying in to San Juan on the 28th for the trip back to Baltimore!

My mom and I will be on the second leg of the cruise as my graduation gift. We've never been to Puerto Rico or any of the other islands on the itinerary and this will be our second cruise on the Pride. We're very excited!!