2017 cruises

P&O SUE

I've been looking for 2017 cruises, and seems they have a few out already. June fjord

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk

For P&O? I have seen Celebrity and Princess but can't find any P&O ones.

I guess it depends what part of the world you're looking at, but they are showing Early 2017 for Northern EU cruises.

P&O sell their cruises with the brochure going up to March each year so the current brochure goes up to March 2017. This is the time the two ships in the Caribbean sail back to the UK. The cruises for April 2017 to March 2018 will be out at the end of March 16. And on sale in April 16.

P&O seem to have been trying to integrate the world cruises with other cruises lately. I suspect a marketing strategy to try and move some cruisers; particularly longer standing passengers on to the world voyages. Previously the world cruise brochure was a stand alone publication and not stocked by all TA's.

People like RCI and Princess can get to publish a lot earlier than people like P&O because their brochures tend to be regional. It is a lot easier to finalise a specific region while still holding back on other regions thinking about marketing strategy. There is a major benefit to publishing first and months ahead of competitors because during this period you can sell while your competitors cannot as people can only book something which is in print or on line.

Regards John

I was speaking to the future cruise sales on aurora last November.

He told me,(rightly or wrongly), that the 2017 programme, will indeed

Be released earlier this year. The same time as the world cruises.

Before the usual end of March.

Ooh that's interesting - we will see!

Thanks all for your input :)

Has anyone done a round the world cruise? My wife thinks 104 days is too long and that she will get cabin fever after a month. Naturally I disagree. How can you be bored when there are so many places to see and visit?

If I booked a standard balcony cabin would those on the round trip get the best chance of an upgrade?