Deposits??

crazycruzer68

Any reduced deposits now or coming up that you may know about?

I could be wrong, but I believe most (or all ?) of the reduced deposits sales put the entire deposit at risk if you change or cancel the cruise. I believe this is more penalizing than even the Early Saver fare. (Double check for yourself to be sure)

Just be sure this is what you really want is all I am saying. :)

There used to be a carnival employee that would comment on some of the questions like that, that's why I ask it.

Mischelle I think but she won't announce sales upcoming. We Can only guess. And I would guess they will have one again within the next 4 weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

One thing I have noticed, too, is that whenever they have reduced deposits, they up the rates. Then, when the reduced deposits are over, they drop the prices back down, so suddenly people who booked with a reduced deposit want to price match and suddenly have to pay the rest of the deposit.

Edited by bakersdozen12

One thing I have noticed, too, is that whenever they have reduced deposits, they up the rates. Then, when the reduced deposits are over, they drop the prices back down, so suddenly people who booked with a reduced deposit want to price match and suddenly have to pay the rest of the deposit.

Guess that possible on some itineraries, but I haven't found it to be true on the multiple cruises I booked under the lower deposit program.

I normally watch pricing for awhile before I book and I use a few online sites that also show pricing trends over a period of time .

But I have seen the price stay the same and then a month or so later drop and I just paid the rest of the deposit to get the lower rate.

They do these promos to hit target numbers for the month,so that gives them an incentive to keep the prices stable right before offering these promos.

Edited by DaytonCruiser

Haven't noticed that.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

20% off of the cruise I want to go on in 2017, if you book by the end of February. Plus what once was a $400 deposit for our suite is now reduced to a mear $150 with this deal. I have been looking at this cruise since September and this is the first price reduction deal I've got and best deposit amount I've ever seen. I'm so excited and ready to book 😀 Check your cruise deals from Carnival for VIFP members only, do a mock booking and see the awesome savings!!

20% off of the cruise I want to go on in 2017, if you book by the end of February. Plus what once was a $400 deposit for our suite is now reduced to a mear $150 with this deal. I have been looking at this cruise since September and this is the first price reduction deal I've got and best deposit amount I've ever seen. I'm so excited and ready to book [emoji3] Check your cruise deals from Carnival for VIFP members only, do a mock booking and see the awesome savings!!

Not sure how you got this deal but I am gold status and I didn't get offered, I will keep checking. Just booked Alaska and going for reduced deposits so I can go ahead and lock in a cabin for our Caribbean cruise.

I've been a little obsessive looking at this one cruise for months now and I've also gotten 3 phone calls about me booking this cruise which I've yet to do. I've also gotten an email from Carnival asking me to book that cruise I keep looking at. I believe its the same guy that helped me book my first cruise. I feel special now.