UBP question

firefighter15

I booked a suite in March 2015 for a sailing Feb 2016, on of the amenity's i received was the UPB. When i check my reservations on NCL my unlimited dining package is showing, my prepaid suite charges, and my $100PP on board credit are all showing but the unlimited drink package is not on my E-documents is that something i need to worry about or does everyone that sails in 2016 get the UBP so it doesn't need to be on the E-Docs

Thanks in advance

Ron

I booked a suite in March 2015 for a sailing Feb 2016, on of the amenity's i received was the UPB. When i check my reservations on NCL my unlimited dining package is showing, my prepaid suite charges, and my $100PP on board credit are all showing but the unlimited drink package is not on my E-documents is that something i need to worry about or does everyone that sails in 2016 get the UBP so it doesn't need to be on the E-Docs

Thanks in advance

Ron

The UBP might not be showing since the SKY is "All inclusive" for 2016... meaning you automatically have the UBP on the SKY.

If you wish to verify, you should have received an Amenities Invoice following making your reservation. It should be listed there. Verify with your PCC or TA if you are still in doubt!