Excursions for 6yo and teenagers

Wishmade2015

We are leaving for a cruise on RC in January for my 6 year old's Make a Wish trip. I'm looking for excursion recommendations that would appeal to 6 year old twin boys, but won't bore their 15 and 18yo siblings. Flexible times would be a huge plus since my 6 yo tires quickly.

Pick up a guidebook...see what's available and then you can decide the best way to do that! Libraries have guidebooks available at no charge...it's always good to know ALL your options!

GC is a tender port, and can sometimes be missed due to winds and rough surf....but this is a great DIY port! The buses are $2.50 pp and go almost everywhere!

I've been twice to Grand Cayman. Stingray city sandbar is the draw. lots of little kids. It's shallow 2-3 feet. Then you could also snorkel the barrier reef or visit starfish beach [there are starfish to look at in shallow water]. maybe book private charter for timing for your situation. It's more expensive but on your schedule. I've read about John Michael Stafford $400 for up to 6 people.