MIA to Port Everglades

debshomespun

We will be arriving at MIA and need a shuttle service to Port Everglades. Anyone have any recommendations? We will be arriving very early in the morning (our flight arrives 4:45AM) and would like to leave around 9:00AM from Miami Airport to get the Port Everglades by about 10:00AM. We are arriving International from South America to board a ship in FLL at Port Everglades. We will do shared ride. Thanks!

I am trying to go the opposite direction: Port Everglades to MIA the Sunday before Thanksgiving following a TA cruise... The flight leaves at 12:20 PM and the ship docks at 5 AM... I haven't found any posts for that route regarding transportation or if that is enough time to make the flight... Can any advise? Much appreciated...

Thanks...

I am trying to go the opposite direction: Port Everglades to MIA the Sunday before Thanksgiving following a TA cruise... The flight leaves at 12:20 PM and the ship docks at 5 AM... I haven't found any posts for that route regarding transportation or if that is enough time to make the flight... Can any advise? Much appreciated...

Thanks...

We took the HAL shuttle last yr & made the flight

even though they let the 1 st bus go without several of us & we had to wait for another bus to come

Thanks...

Between Port Everglades and MIA, usually the cruise ship shuttles are a very good choice. Your travel agent can book this for you.

Edited by royalcruz