Wrigley80's Carnival Elation Photo Review with the KREWE

wrigley80

Thanks everyone. The new job is going real good. I'm starting to get settled in with my new co-workers. Never sure how that's gonna go but so far so good.

And in case y'all forgot I am leaving the end of this month to cruise on the Carnival Vista inaugural cruise on May 1st.

I'm leaving for Italy with my best friend on April 28th.

I will be doing a photo review when I return. That will be a ton of pictures

Thanks everyone. The new job is going real good. I'm starting to get settled in with my new co-workers. Never sure how that's gonna go but so far so good.

And in case y'all forgot I am leaving the end of this month to cruise on the Carnival Vista inaugural cruise on May 1st.

I'm leaving for Italy with my best friend on April 28th.

I will be doing a photo review when I return. That will be a ton of pictures

Congratulations on your move and the new job!!!! Enjoy your cruise on the Vista!!! I can't wait for your review!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Really enjoyed this review and super excited to see you are going back on the Elation in September! I am booked on the Elation in November and there aren't many detailed reviews of the Elation, especially since moving to the Jax.

Thank you. I love the Elation. This will be my third time on that ship.

We have the Half Moon Cay and Nassau itinerary.

Thank you. I love the Elation. This will be my third time on that ship.

We have the Half Moon Cay and Nassau itinerary.

I'm glad to hear you love the ship! I was getting a little concerned looking at some of the recent reviews in the review section here. I am still a bit of a cruise newbie but am quickly becoming obsessed. After our first cruise last year, I thought a cruise would be our yearly vacation in May but I found myself not being able to wait until next May after going on the Glory this past May, so I booked the Elation in November since the price was cheaper than a weekend trip anywhere and JAX is driving distance for us.

I think I prefer the bigger ships and will really miss Guy's Burger and the Dive In Movies, but for a trip on a budget I can't imagine anything better than being on a boat and hanging out in the Bahamas. I hope one day to have a list of past and booked cruises as big as yours :D

Edited by jesskuhmarie

I'm glad to hear you love the ship! I was getting a little concerned looking at some of the recent reviews in the review section here. I am still a bit of a cruise newbie but am quickly becoming obsessed. After our first cruise last year, I thought a cruise would be our yearly vacation in May but I found myself not being able to wait until next May after going on the Glory this past May, so I booked the Elation in November since the price was cheaper than a weekend trip anywhere and JAX is driving distance for us.

I think I prefer the bigger ships and will really miss Guy's Burger and the Dive In Movies, but for a trip on a budget I can't imagine anything better than being on a boat and hanging out in the Bahamas. I hope one day to have a list of past and booked cruises as big as yours :D

Oh you will love the Elation. It's a great ship. Sure I love a Guys Burger but the Elation has a grill.

Cruising is an addiction. I took my first one in 2004 with my parents. It doesn't matter if it's your first, second, or 25th cruise I still get so excited to be onboard.

• 9 months later...
Carnival%20Elation%20-%20December%207%202015%20013_zpsk7jydcbg.jpg

I could watch cruise ships for hours. I am still in awe (after 20+ cruises) of their sheer size.

12471640_10153777942016031_7189030199577057603_o_zpsex8mb2zz.jpg

10623526_10153777943986031_3437471376660581982_o_zpsjb5xpif4.jpg

10658895_10153777943896031_9003921363153676402_o_zpstzsuzlka.jpg

1540341_10153777944836031_4210190661864067693_o_zps2vcexiku.jpg

12440546_10153777944881031_2196979793013220585_o_zpscr9pcgbi.jpg

See You Soon Carnival Dream.....

That is pretty awesome right there! Been on the Dream 3 times while she was in Port Canaveral....love this class of boats! Thanks for the review!

Roy