Anyone have any Shared shuttle horror stories???

mermaidIamNOT

It hasn't happened to me, but I've read many times on this board about shuttles not showing up, not answering phones, taking 2 hours to get from Ft Lauderdale to hotel in Miami due to all of the stops, and the luggage trailer getting a flat tire.

We now use MJS Transportation - FABULOUS! We used to use another company and all was fine until we were the last to arrive at the van. It was a 12-14 passenger van. The van was packed FULL of people! It had the tiny seats that folded down along the door - these are put down after the back rows are full. It had low ceilings. The only seats left - you guessed it - complete back row. I tried - we crawled in the back - all the seats were put down and everyone piled back in. NO WAY! I didn't make it 1 minute. Just the thought of being back there for 40 minutes. I get motion sickness and didn't realize I was claustrophobic until this day. I always sit up front with the driver. This van was horrible. We had to get out, get our luggage out of the trailer and look for other transportation. I just felt like I couldn't breathe.

The company was really rude and said they were charging my credit card anyway. MJS has really nice Mercedes vans with TV screens and high roofs. SOOO nice for the same price!