FTTF Luggage Tags

planb

So quick question we have FTTF for March out of LA on the tags we can print there is just a round circle with FTTF logo on it, will this help flag the porters to tag our bags to get to our rooms early? And on our boarding pass is that logo what flags it? I know we can go in and not have to board at a certain time just after weddings ,Platinum quests and suites but wasn't sure just that logo does the rest. Hope it is worth it. One more cruise and we can than go from Gold to Platinum but heard this was a good idea.

So quick question we have FTTF for March out of LA on the tags we can print there is just a round circle with FTTF logo on it, will this help flag the porters to tag our bags to get to our rooms early? And on our boarding pass is that logo what flags it? I know we can go in and not have to board at a certain time just after weddings ,Platinum quests and suites but wasn't sure just that logo does the rest. Hope it is worth it. One more cruise and we can than go from Gold to Platinum but heard this was a good idea.

The tags you print off also say F2F on them for faster to the fun

Yes your boarding pass and your luggage tags should both have the FTTF logo. Your Sail and Sign card will also have it in case you want to use priority tendering or the priority line at guest services. Also you will have a letter in your stateroom with a special phone number for guest services and you will automatically get zone 2 luggage tags for disembarking.

As others have said, make sure you see the porters put the additional orange FTTF luggage tag on your bag. They didn't do this for us in San Juan in November, and our bags took hours. Were not impressed. Makes you wonder why bother even tipping some of them.

Our boarding passes do not say faster to the fun. But our luggage tags do and they are bright orange.

That is just the color of your deck. It has nothing to do with you having FTTF. Different decks have different colors for sorting purposes. If you want your bags early, make sure they put the orange stickers on.

Our boarding passes do not say faster to the fun. But our luggage tags do and they are bright orange.

That is just the color of your deck. It has nothing to do with you having FTTF. Different decks have different colors for sorting purposes. If you want your bags early, make sure they put the orange stickers on.

Ditto...

But your Boarding passes should have the FTTF logo in the corner.

The only time it did not have it for me is the time I printed out the Boarding Pass before purchasing FTTF.

All I had to do then was Re-print it...then it showed up...

BREEZE.jpg

And do not look at the Boarding time on your Boarding Pass(that does NOT apply to FTTF)

FTTF is the time shown below or any time after...

FTTF.jpg

And as others have said Luggage tags will show F2F

and make sure you make the porter aware of it for them to put another sticker on your luggage...

IMG_3549.jpg

Edited by arubanut

Ditto...

The only time it did not have it for me is the time I printed out the Boarding Pass before purchasing FTTF.

BREEZE.jpg

And do not look at the Boarding time on your Boarding Pass(that does NOT apply to FTTF)

FTTF.jpg

We have luggage tags like yours. They slapped the orange tags showing early delivery of luggage on the tags & I had to use "goo gone" to get all of the residue off of my nice, plastic tags.

and make sure you make the porter aware of it for them to put another sticker on your luggage...

IMG_3549.jpg

We have luggage tags like yours. They slapped the orange tags showing early delivery of luggage on the tags & I had to use "goo gone" to get all of the residue off of my nice, plastic tags.

Ain't GooGone just wonderful !

Almost as great as Duct Tape :D

Did you even read what I wrote??? I said they were bright orange.

YES! Did you read what I wrote? Your tags are orange because of the deck you are on! You get the FTTF stickers WHEN YOU GET TO THE PORT! The Porters have them. I'm guessing you are on the 6th Floor of the Valor, correct?! ALL THE TAGS ON THAT FLOOR ARE "BRIGHT ORANGE". But OK. Don't ask for the real orange tags and see how fast you get your bags. Geesh! :rolleyes:

Thank you to those of you who stated that the porters would have to put an orange sticker on our bags. We also have FTTF. Our printed luggage tags are also orange-6th floor on Sunshine. I would not have known to ask for the stickers if not for reading here, so thank you again.

Thank you to those of you who stated that the porters would have to put an orange sticker on our bags. We also have FTTF. Our printed luggage tags are also orange-6th floor on Sunshine. I would not have known to ask for the stickers if not for reading here, so thank you again.

You're very welcome. I too learned of this on here. I've had FTTF for my past 5 cruises and since I normally stay on the 1st or 2nd floors, my tags are brown (1st floor) or purple (2nd floor). They always have the FTTF emblem. When they take my luggage, I make sure that I tell the porters as soon as I hand my bags over that I have FTTF and that they need to put the orange stickers on. It is only when I see that they are physically on there that I walk away.

How do you attach the luggage tags to your bags? I don't have the nice plastic holders and don't have time to get them. We are in Miami right now and will be onboard Sunday [emoji3].

Use clear packing tape or a stapler. If you don't have any of those, then just have the porters do it when you get there.

Ditto...

BREEZE.jpg

FTTF.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

My luggage tags always have a number on them. Why doesn't yours?

1451702930891.jpg.9c00070cbc80c458606ea304e9ff7bc8.jpg

Edited by Jana60

Make sure you tell the Porters you have FTTF so they can put an orange sticker on your bag tags. Otherwise they get lost in the shuffle and there's a good chance they won't be delivered early.

This is a must or chances are you won't get it early. I think that is what happened to a poster who complained on a recent thread FTTF didn't work for getting her luggage.

A lot of porters use staplers now because of that residue or only take the backing off enough to put the ends together.