FTTF Luggage Tags

planb

YES! Did you read what I wrote? Your tags are orange because of the deck you are on! You get the FTTF stickers WHEN YOU GET TO THE PORT! The Porters have them. I'm guessing you are on the 6th Floor of the Valor, correct?! ALL THE TAGS ON THAT FLOOR ARE "BRIGHT ORANGE". But OK. Don't ask for the real orange tags and see how fast you get your bags. Geesh! :rolleyes:

Agreed, really.

We have luggage tags like yours. They slapped the orange tags showing early delivery of luggage on the tags & I had to use "goo gone" to get all of the residue off of my nice, plastic tags.

I've had a porter put multiple heavy duty staples through mine so I had to just toss it lol.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

My luggage tags (like the photo on this thread) always have F2F printed down one side regardless of the color. I know to have the porter attach the orange sticker, but if that F2F doesn't indicate FTTF, what does it mean? If the color of the luggage tag was that important, they wouldn't suggest that you can also print them in black & white. Just my experiences.

My luggage tags (like the photo on this thread) always have F2F printed down one side regardless of the color. I know to have the porter attach the orange sticker, but if that F2F doesn't indicate FTTF, what does it mean? If the color of the luggage tag was that important, they wouldn't suggest that you can also print them in black & white. Just my experiences.

That is correct - they can be printed in B&W. The color just makes it a little easier at first glance to sort by color. The F2F does indicate FTTF, but in all the shuffle, they don't look that close and are looking for the orange sticker.

The F2F, let's the porters know when you hand your bag over that you do in fact have FTTF and to put the sticker on. They don't always do that as evidenced by one of my travel mate's bags this last cruise. She had FTTF and it also said that on her tag. She didn't tell them as she assumed they already knew. No orange sticker was put on and she received her bag just as she was going to the muster drill.

To hopefully put the arguing to rest. The tag color represents your floor. Deck 7 is a reddish color, Deck 6 is green. At least the two ships I have been on our going on with deck 6 the tags are green.

Like everyone had said have the porters put orange stickers on your tags.

db2a2fef88bb1c28943520779c6e63c1.jpg

6b349c44165528add7fc557a21c23e0a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have FTTF or F2F what ever you want to call it on the Magic and the Freedom in Jan 2016

My tags have "Faster to the Fun" logo on them.

Freedom Deck 7 Are Green.

Magic Deck 9 are Blue.

I will be asking for the Orange sticker on luggage when I arrive at the terminal since I have and paid for FTTF.

Well I wish I was going sometime soon!

Bottom line is...

If you have FTTF, It does not hurt to make sure the Baggage Porter is aware of it.

This way you know he puts that special "orange" sticker on it :)

It only helps them even more to single out your bags.

DSCF0076.jpg

download%201.jpg

download.jpg

Hey everyone!!!

keep-calm-party-on-we-re-going-on-a-carnival-cruise.jpg

Edited by arubanut

I have FTTF or F2F what ever you want to call it on the Magic and the Freedom in Jan 2016

My tags have "Faster to the Fun" logo on them.

Freedom Deck 7 Are Green.

Strange - every CC ship I have been on have been the same (Conquest, Valor. Liberty, Glory). Haven't made it on Freedom yet. Maybe someday :D

Magic Deck 9 are Blue.

I will be asking for the Orange sticker on luggage when I arrive at the terminal since I have and paid for FTTF.

Can't wait to make Platinum so I don't have to pay for that anymore. Need 2 more cruises :(

Can't wait to make Platinum so I don't have to pay for that anymore. Need 2 more cruises :(

Me too! I bought FTTF for my February cruise on the Magic, but will be Platinum for my October cruise on the Miracle...saves $60 cha ching! Lol

Me too! I bought FTTF for my February cruise on the Magic, but will be Platinum for my October cruise on the Miracle...saves $60 cha ching! Lol

Yay!!! Congrats! I sure could use that $60 elsewhere too! I might have to frame my first Platinum S&S card :p

It must depend on which class of ship it is because for the Conquest Class it is the following (only listing the ones I know for sure from experience):

Deck 1 - Brown

Deck 2 - Purple

Deck 6 - Orange

Deck 7 - Yellow

Deck 8 - Green

Deck 9 - ?

Deck 10 - ?

Deck 11 - ?

Deck 12 - ?

Thanks for the info! I admit that after 20 cruises with Carnival I had never noticed that the luggage tag is always the same color for the given floor you're on. Also while I had noticed the sticky orange tag glued to my hardsided suitcase for all posterity I thought it was put there just to be irritating and did not realize it was required for them to deliver it early! LOL! Makes me wonder what they're going to do when they run out of surface that is not already covered with an orange tag!

Thanks for the info! I admit that after 20 cruises with Carnival I had never noticed that the luggage tag is always the same color for the given floor you're on. Also while I had noticed the sticky orange tag glued to my hardsided suitcase for all posterity I thought it was put there just to be irritating and did not realize it was required for them to deliver it early! LOL! Makes me wonder what they're going to do when they run out of surface that is not already covered with an orange tag!

LOL! Hopefully they put it on your bag tag and not damage your suitcase anymore. If not, I guess they can go 2 deep or it would be a good excuse to buy new luggage :D

Platinum and Diamond also gave to request the orange sticker. Otherwise you'll be like Mom, who didn't get her luggage til dinner time.

Platinum and Diamond also gave to request the orange sticker. Otherwise you'll be like Mom, who didn't get her luggage til dinner time.

Thanks! I'll make sure to do that :-).