Recent loyalty match

DkswartzFamily

Hello

I managed to successfully get a status match for a Black card and have gone ahead and made my booking, but when go to the voyagers club website and try to access the booking it tells me that the selected booking can not be found. I know that my agent has put the booking through and that the booking number is valid as I have taken in from my booking confirmation

Is any one else having issues and has anyone managed to log into the Voyagers club successfully? if so would you mind sharing with me how you managed this

Thanks

Lachelli

I had a similar problem. I needed to put my first and middle name in the first name box to get it to work.

Does anyone have a email address where to send copies of military ID for the discount?

Also, I rebooked my cruise on MSC and I have to say not impressed with the booking agents. I asked about the loyalty match and they said they never got it, so sent it again 3rd time. Got the message that it was sent. Will check again this afternoon and see if they have it.

I hope the ship is run better that the customer service!!!

Thanks

Ed

Does anyone have a email address where to send copies of military ID for the discount?

Also, I rebooked my cruise on MSC and I have to say not impressed with the booking agents. I asked about the loyalty match and they said they never got it, so sent it again 3rd time. Got the message that it was sent. Will check again this afternoon and see if they have it.

I hope the ship is run better that the customer service!!!

Thanks

Ed

The agent we spoke to automatically gave us the discount. I had to send an attached proof to a direct email to that person after the call or it would be revoked. I would call back and see if you can get a more cooperative agent.

We were finally approved for the Loyalty Match..NCL Platinum to MSC Black..It took a while, almost 3 mos..

Oh my goodness! Did you contact them more than once, Rich, or were you patient?!! :D

Congrats on finally getting it! Just wondering if you ever called or resubmitted. We are only at 3 weeks, but I don't think I can wait another 2+ months to get my MSC Black card (NCL Platinum also!) I'm not that patient!! ;)

Oh my goodness! Did you contact them more than once' date=' Rich, or were you patient?!! :D

Congrats on finally getting it! Just wondering if you ever called or resubmitted. We are only at 3 weeks, but I don't think I can wait another 2+ months to get my MSC Black card (NCL Platinum also!) I'm not that patient!! ;)[/quote']

Patient, me ??? I dont think so LOL

I spoke to them once and was told how busy the were but did acknowledge they did receive my information.. I submitted the form a total of 3 times..

Good luck..

I just got mine. Took a little over a week. Didn't have to resubmit. Carnival Platinum to MSC Gold. [emoji106]🏼

Edited by Tapi

Patient, me ??? I dont think so LOL

I spoke to them once and was told how busy the were but did acknowledge they did receive my information.. I submitted the form a total of 3 times..

Good luck..

I am pleasantly shocked! I just got the email with my Black Card!!! I either got very lucky or they are getting caught up! ;)

Sent two RCI match requests with the online form for myself and DW three weeks ago but no word yet. Did receive the popup notification that it was submitted successfully. Looking to book for early July but don't want to do it without the match being setup first. Will give them another week or so but don't plan to chase it down to get it activated.

We received two emails yesterday with our Voyager Club numbers and status match info (RCI diamond=MSC black) :D

Created a new VC online account using this link:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Voyagers-Club-Area/Login.aspx

Edited by ClassicalSax

We received two emails yesterday with our Voyager Club numbers and status match info (RCI diamond=MSC black) :D

Created a new VC online account using this link:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Voyagers-Club-Area/Login.aspx

Unfortunately, still cannot login as both accounts were put into the system with misspelled and non-existent email account names, so the account creation confirmation emails are going to accounts that don't exist... they really need to work on their accuracy of data entry or automated systems. :eek:

The website acknowledges our booking; shows that I am Black (NCL Platinum), has all my name, address, email info, etc listed correctly. But, when I try to log-in, I get the error message "Email address already in use" as does my husband and several of my friends. :o

Thanks Lakelorain

I have just tried that and I still can't access it, its starting to get the better of me because I know all of the info is valid

I'm having the same issue. I've tried just my first name, as well as my first & middle names. It just keeps telling me that the information is not valid.

Well, I received the email from MSC welcoming me to their loyalty program along with my status of gold. I contacted my TA to apply the 5% discount to my booking. She called MSC and not only does the loyalty number provided belong to someone else, but they have NO record of any guest matching my name or DOB (???) . So needless to say, it's a bit frustrating. I guess I'll make a call directly to MSC today and see if I can get this rectified.

Anybody with a similar situation?

Edited by Tapi

The website acknowledges our booking; shows that I am Black (NCL Platinum)' date=' has all my name, address, email info, etc listed correctly. But, when I try to log-in, I get the error message "Email address already in use" as does my husband and several of my friends. :o[/quote']

I was getting the same message and when I called they said I had to give them my date of birth for their records and then I was able to log in with my booking number.

I applied for my Loyalty Match and got it in 10 days. However, I was disappointed that it was Silver instead of Gold. We are Gold (1 cruise to Platinum) with NCL. Don't get me wrong, I am delighted to have this program, I just thought Gold would be equivalent to Gold and Platinum to Black.

I see that I'm not the only one having problems with their website. They have the wrong birthday for me, the wrong loyalty status match level, and it is giving me the same email is in use message when I try logging in.

Needless to say I am getting very frustrated. At least my MSC Seaside cruise is over two years away...

Edited by cot427

Just thought I would throw this out there. I had problems on their website via my phone and my ipad. Then I finally tried the laptop, works like a charm. Able to finally access my booking and information.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I see that I'm not the only one having problems with their website. They have the wrong birthday for me, the wrong loyalty status match level, and it is giving me the same email is in use message when I try logging in.

Needless to say I am getting very frustrated. At least my MSC Seaside cruise is over two years away...

LOL, looks like we are all on the same "boat" with this bad account business. I could not even get through on phone, or chat - was transferred to an office that's only open 8-5 and closed for lunch from 12-1. Seriously ??? I sent a detailed email with the issues encountered and the correct information to be fixed on our accounts. I will be seeing what their response is. I think quite a few people would have thrown in the towel by now.:eek:

LOL, looks like we are all on the same "boat" with this bad account business. I could not even get through on phone, or chat - was transferred to an office that's only open 8-5 and closed for lunch from 12-1. Seriously ??? I sent a detailed email with the issues encountered and the correct information to be fixed on our accounts. I will be seeing what their response is. I think quite a few people would have thrown in the towel by now.:eek:

I finally got the email last night that confirmed they corrected my loyalty match status to black. However, I still cannot log in the website. I have my email and password and can see my personal info, but when I click on the MSC Voyagers tab, it wants me to sign up...which I already am and then says this user already exists.

I do have to call because I need to apply the 5% discount, but I'm not sure I feel like asking about the website details over the phone. I'll send an inquiry online and maybe they will fix it this year.

I submitted my loyalty match on December 26th, the day I booked for Seaside. I logged onto my account yesterday (February 3rd) to find that I was given a match status of Gold (for Gold on DCL). I am still awaiting an email confirmation welcoming to the Voyager's Club.

The issues they are having on their site and with their telephone banks makes me hesitant about sailing. But as has been said earlier, at least the voyage is over two years away--plenty of time to get things smoothed out.

Hello

I managed to successfully get a status match for a Black card and have gone ahead and made my booking, but when go to the voyagers club website and try to access the booking it tells me that the selected booking can not be found. I know that my agent has put the booking through and that the booking number is valid as I have taken in from my booking confirmation

Is any one else having issues and has anyone managed to log into the Voyagers club successfully? if so would you mind sharing with me how you managed this

Thanks

Lachelli

When I tried to log in via FireFox on my desktop, I received the same error message. I tried logging in with Internet Explorer and it went without a hitch.

Originally posted on RCCL blog on December 17, 2015

Quote:Originally Posted by Zermatt View Post

"We have booked a MSC Cruise to Iceland in July, 2016. We have submitted our request for the Loyalty Match program twice online, the first one back on November 11th, but so far have not received a response. When we called them they just say to resubmit it. Has anyone else had this problem?"

Just a follow up. As of today, January 19th, still no response from MSC. I have re-submitted the forms, contacted them by phone and was given an email address to send for additional support so they would forward to the person who actually sets the match up and have contacted them twice. My travel agent contacted her MSC contact and still nothing. Seriously rethinking my booking with MSC. Anyone with additional help would be appreciated.

Zermatt

Hello again,

Just an update: As of today, Feb. 20, 2016 Still no response from MSC.

I haven't been able to log into my reservation, under any form of my name and using an ipad, phone or my laptop.

Therefore, I am cancelling my sailing with MSC. In my opinion, this is not the way to gain trust and confidence in the cruising family. Good Luck in your future endeavors with MSC. Thanks for all your responses.

Hello again,

I haven't been able to log into my reservation, under any form of my name and using an ipad, phone or my laptop.

Therefore, I am cancelling my sailing with MSC. In my opinion, this is not the way to gain trust and confidence in the cruising family. Good Luck in your future endeavors with MSC. Thanks for all your responses.

Sorry to hear that you could not get your Loyalty Match. I called MSC directly, and while booking a cruise I mentioned to the agent that I had submitted the Loyalty Match forms for our family and had not heard back from MSC At that point she took some info from me, put me on a brief hold and upon her return gave me the new Voyager Club Member numbers for all of us with the Loyalty Match. I would call MSC again directly and not leave it up to your agent.

Hello again,

You might be opening another can of worms........In December I had to cancel my cruise and re book it with my TA. I'm still waiting for my refund. Evidently its sitting in accounting waiting to be returned..

It took me almost 3 mos to get my Loyalty Match but eventually I did get it.

MSC has to work on its customer service.....BIG TIME.