A couple of random Miracle ?????'s

meemo

I just got my docs yesterday (doin the doc dance:D) for my upcoming cruise on the Miracle and I have a couple of questions.... Does anyone know where the Miracle is docking in Cozumel lately?? We will be in Coz on Friday and I think there will be 3 Carnival ships there that day and if I remember correctly, Puerta Maya only holds 2, so I'm thinking we may dock elsewhere??

The other question is if anyone knows what night the past guest party usually is and what time. This is the first time I qualify for the past guest party and I don't want to make reservtions for Nick & Nora's for the same time and miss the party.

Any help is much appreciated!!!!!!

I just got my docs yesterday (doin the doc dance:D) for my upcoming cruise on the Miracle and I have a couple of questions.... Does anyone know where the Miracle is docking in Cozumel lately?? We will be in Coz on Friday and I think there will be 3 Carnival ships there that day and if I remember correctly, Puerta Maya only holds 2, so I'm thinking we may dock elsewhere??

The other question is if anyone knows what night the past guest party usually is and what time. This is the first time I qualify for the past guest party and I don't want to make reservtions for Nick & Nora's for the same time and miss the party.

Any help is much appreciated!!!!!!

Usually it docks at Puerta Maya. It does occasionally show up at Punta Langosta, which is just across the street from Carlos and Charlie's. :)

Usually it docks at Puerta Maya. It does occasionally show up at Punta Langosta, which is just across the street from Carlos and Charlie's. :)

The past guest party was on Friday night. We were on the Miracle in Feb, but were in Cozumel on Thursday, not Friday. Friday was Belize. Anyway, the ship docked at Puerta Maya.

You'll love Nick and Nora's, it is fabulous! We booked for Monday (formal night) and Saturday and both nights were excellent!

Have fun on your cruise!:D

Thank you everyone for all your help!!! It is really starting to seem close now:D. Mom of Three Boys: It looks like we are on the same cruise!!! My husband and I are also on the 10-30 sailing of the Miracle!! I hope we have decent weather but I know that is a gamble this time of year. As long as I make it on the ship and it sails away from Tampa, I'll have fun regardless of what ports we go to or if we have to do indoor activities rather than outdoor ones:D

My college age daughters and I went on the Conquest last January - but my husband wasn't very interested in going. Well, when we got back with our stories of snorkeling, sting rays and crystal clear water, along with all out photos - he started to think that he should have gone after all. Sooo, when I found a great price on this sailing, we booked it and I get to show him all the fun he missed before!! I'm the lucky one cuz I get to cruise TWICE this year. Woo Hoo:D

I think I have decided to do Nick & Nora's on Wednesday as we don't have any planned excursions in Costa Maya and I think that is the night they have the "talent show" type thing for the evening's show, and I don't mind missing that.

Thanks for listening everyone!! It is so much fun to plan it and talk about it.... Have fun cruising everyone and "Mother of Three Boys", maybe we'll even run into you onboard.

Kristi

As of August when I was on the Miracle, it was alternating weeks between Punta Lagosta and Puerta Maya. But according to Cruisecal...

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/default.aspx?tabid=30

...as of next week the Miracle is going back to being in Cozumel on Thursdays instead of Fridays. If that is correct then I wouldn't think my experience in August means anything.

Past guest parties are always held on different days and times.

On the Miracle cruise we went to it conflicted with other plans so we couldnt go. Dinner in the supper club will be after 6pm as that is when reservations start. I think past guest parties are held in the afternoon.

Was on the Miracle in August. Can't remember what nite the past guest party was but it started at 5:00. We had the 5:45 dinner seating and had time to pop in the party for a few drinks before dinner.

I am going 1-29 and my itinerary was recently changed to Cozumel on Friday. I checked with my PVP, she said that was correct. Of course, they can always change it again, making it difficult to book private tours:rolleyes:

Hi Meemo,

If you go to the web site of Cozumel Insider, scroll down to the lower right and you will see a schedule of all of the ships that are going to be in port for the week. The week starts on Sunday thru Friday. You will be able to find which dock the Miracle will be using for the week. Hope you have a blast. She is a great ship.

Archived