Can't Make Reservations On-line Yet?

dinkydee718

Has anyone else had this happen?

I am within 100 days of my upcoming cruise and have already PIF. I went on-line to book dining and entertainment but I am not able to reserve anything in those categories yet. I called NCL and was told that, "Yes, should be able to book them now but that sometimes NCL's computer system is slow and so it may take a few more days. Was told to call back if I can't yet book 95 days out.

Is this normal? I have never had this problem before.

I am within 100 days of my upcoming cruise and have already PIF. I went on-line to book dining and entertainment but I am not able to reserve anything in those categories yet. I called NCL and was told that, "Yes, should be able to book them now but that sometimes NCL's computer system is slow and so it may take a few more days. Was told to call back if I can't yet book 95 days out.

Are you booked in a full suite or Haven suite? If not the dining and entertainment options won't show up until 90 days pre-cruise. Still, the website does have issues and it doesn't always show up at the 90 or 100 days pre-cruise date.

Haven can book 100 days out. I'm not sure about suites. All other cabins can only book 90 days out.

Are you booked in a full suite or Haven suite? If not the dining and entertainment options won't show up until 90 days pre-cruise. Still, the website does have issues and it doesn't always show up at the 90 or 100 days pre-cruise date.

Yes, we are in DOS and was told by NCL that I should be able to book now.

Yes, we are in DOS and was told by NCL that I should be able to book now.

I've cruised in a DOS on the STAR, wonderful suite. The reservations should open up on the website in the next couple of days. You may be able to contact the pre-cruise concierge and have then do the reservations for you, they may have access before they are posted on the website.

Edited by Got Tequila?

I've got the same issue right now. Epic Haven 95 days out. Can't prebook online. Called preconcierge, they can't book it either right now. The sailing doesn't show any options for them yet for dining or entertainment. They said to try back in a couple of days. I've been checking each day.

their website is being wonky, and on my cruise two whole days were never available online for booking anything, restaurant or excursion.

i called and was told i should be able to book. i explained the days only showed the first 2 days of cruise. they said that was weird, did some typing and booked a reservation for me. it was obvious i knew how to book reservations because i booked my other ones myself.

Edited by vampiress

Haven can book 100 days out. I'm not sure about suites. All other cabins can only book 90 days out.

Category "H" for Haven and "S" Suite are able to book at 100 days. Older ships do not have Haven Suites but do have Suites. Don't confuse Suites with Mini suites which are category "M" as they are not suites but "deluxe" balconies only.

There have been a few problems with the NCL website lately. IMO, waiting a day or 2 might resolve the issue, alternately, call the pre-concierge (you should receive a letter in a few weeks) and they will help you with any problems or make any reservations you request.

Don't stress and enjoy your cruise :D

It's all good... :p

their website is being wonky, and on my cruise two whole days were never available online for booking anything, restaurant or excursion.

i called and was told i should be able to book. i explained the days only showed the first 2 days of cruise. they said that was weird, did some typing and booked a reservation for me. it was obvious i knew how to book reservations because i booked my other ones myself.

I'm 89 days out and the same thing is happening for me, it's only showing the first two days of the cruise (entertainment only, no dining). I imagine it's a website issue, I'm sure they'll fix the issue in the next few days.