Sea Club Resort

SweetPea0517

We have reservations at La Quinta in Hollywood by Airport but I was checking to see if I could find a place to stay on the beach with restaurant/bar for more of the vacation atmosphere. Has anybody stayed at the Sea Club Resort on Fort Lauderdale Beach?

The rooms are about $250 then $24 for shuttle from airport & the same to the cruise port. I wasn't sure if it was nice enough to warrant paying the extra money for it.

Any input is appropriated!

We have reservations at La Quinta in Hollywood by Airport but I was checking to see if I could find a place to stay on the beach with restaurant/bar for more of the vacation atmosphere. Has anybody stayed at the Sea Club Resort on Fort Lauderdale Beach?

The rooms are about $250 then $24 for shuttle from airport & the same to the cruise port. I wasn't sure if it was nice enough to warrant paying the extra money for it.

Any input is appropriated!

I honestly wouldn't do it because the online reviews for the Sea Club Resort are not very good. I will be actually be staying at the La Quinta in March soI researched a lot about it. It is a short ride to Hollywood Beach, It is right on a lake, has a nice pool and has a lot of restaurants and shops nearby.

I honestly wouldn't do it because the online reviews for the Sea Club Resort are not very good. I will be actually be staying at the La Quinta in March soI researched a lot about it. It is a short ride to Hollywood Beach, It is right on a lake, has a nice pool and has a lot of restaurants and shops nearby.

If you want to be on the beach

The Lago Mar Resort and Club is at the end of the beach (where you see the rocks when sailing away). It is closer to the airport and to the cruise port. If the price is right for your dates, book that one.

The Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn is right beside the Lago Mar Resort, and it will be cheaper as it is less nice.

If you haven't stayed at a particular resort, you should probably refrain from giving out good or bad reviews.

To the OP, look at the Windamar or Aqua motels on Birch Road. There are some really good ones and you are a stones throw from the beach.