Has the steakhouse end changed?

wickedhangover

It's been the same for a really long time, heading out on the Price in 2 weeks and was hoping to hear that at the very least there are some new appetizers and the 250 pound cheesecake slice has been calmed down a bit.

Side question, I recently realized I like lamb, anyone have comments about the lamb chops in the steakhouse? I usually get the lobster or filet mignon.

Umm I'm guessing you mean Pride. If so, we were on her at the beginning of December and I would have to say that I don't think the cheesecake slice has 'calmed down' - it was huge!

Appetizers (to the best of my recollection) were lobster bisque; escargot and some other things I can't remember. I actually felt the appetizers were better than the entrees. Didn't see anything other than frenched lamb chops on the menu.:D

It's been the same for a really long time, heading out on the Price in 2 weeks and was hoping to hear that at the very least there are some new appetizers and the 250 pound cheesecake slice has been calmed down a bit.

Side question, I recently realized I like lamb, anyone have comments about the lamb chops in the steakhouse? I usually get the lobster or filet mignon.

Why would you like the cheesecake calmed down? Just don't eat the whole thing or take the rest back to your cabin or share it.