Been on hold with NCL for 30 minutes...

macandlucy

Is that about average, or have I picked a lousy time to call?

I can't access the website either; it's giving me the "uh oh"

Do any of you seasoned NCLers have more experience with typical call waits and could advise me to either wait it out or call in the morning? TIA

Is that about average, or have I picked a lousy time to call?

I can't access the website either; it's giving me the "uh oh"

Do any of you seasoned NCLers have more experience with typical call waits and could advise me to either wait it out or call in the morning? TIA

Website just worked for me, I was checking pricing. The current promotion ends tonight at 11:59 PM EST so they will be very busy. If you are doing a new booking, keep trying....if you can at least get to a Courtesy hold on the website that will keep the reservation/promotion in place for up to 24 hours.

You might try another browser for the website, sometimes Chrome works better than Firefox.....other times it's the other way around.

That is one thing that horrifies me. I live in New Zealand and the Toll Free number will not work for me. Being on hold would be very costly.

My PCC is not good at getting back to me when I send emails. I have to send 3 or 4 getting slightly more "excited" before I get an answer.

At present I am trying to get problems with MyNCL and my bookings sorted out. With the change of boarding from Istanbul to Rome my bookings look really weird. I get the ""Uh Oh" message regularly.

I will be glad when the holiday season is finally over and everyone in NCL gets back to work.

Mike

Thanks for the replies -- I stuck it out a bit longer and got someone after about 40 minutes on hold. The agent said it was a nusto busy night, and that length of time on hold was not typical, (was particularly busy because of the two freestyle choice thing was ending) so that's good news.