Dining room map for Pride

wickedhangover

I'll have to see if I can get a couple scans to post since they could be of some value. But I'm trying to find where a certain table number is located. So if anyone happens to know where table 118 is on the Pride, that would be great. They used to print them on the back of those cards when you change your table but I don't think they do that anymore.

Some of the tables are movable to adjust for group sizes. One of the times we were on the Pride we seat at table # 126. It was a table for two and it was located on deck 2 as you enter the MDR make the first right and it was about 15' from the maitre d' desk along the front wall. Red Square below.

1386592030_PrideMDR.JPG.2b94c1c3de77f56b069693636332900d.JPG

Some of the tables are movable to adjust for group sizes. One of the times we were on the Pride we seat at table # 126. It was a table for two and it was located on deck 2 as you enter the MDR make the first right and it was about 15' from the maitre d' desk along the front wall. Red Square below.

Great, thank you.