Interior cabin with a crib?

BAV2005

We are taking an extended family cruise in September and my SIL, BIL and their 16 month old have booked an inside cabin (on the Breeze if that makes a difference). My question is, is there room for a crib/pack n play (whichever is provided on that ship)? We were in an inside cabin on the rhapsody of the seas years ago and it was tight without a crib! From looking at the website is doesn't look like there is a couch in the interior rooms on the breeze as I've heard of people turning those around for a makeshift crib (brilliant by the way!). Anyone have experience with this? Bonus points if you have pictures! [emoji3] thanks in advance for any information you can offer!

We've done several NCL cruises with pnps in inside cabins. It's basically wall to wall beds but it works. You push the beds over to one side and the pnp take the remaining room on the other side. Tip: Keep one of the night stands up against the wall before putting the crib in so you have somewhere to put a clock, glasses, books, etc.

The largest room we had with a pnp was a balcony on the Breakaway. Because of the way the room was configured, the pnp could only go in the walkway to the balcony, in front of the couch! Needless to say, that wouldn't work. She was 3 by then and we ended up putting her on the couch that made into a bed. So, even though it was tight, the inside cabins worked best.

I just posted this picture on another post, so now I have an inside cabin with a pnp, if it helps. This is the NCL Pearl and usually Carnival inside rooms are a little larger (not much, but you may be able to get a different configuration). I've heard most Carnival ships use those small metal cribs, but they would be similar in size to a pnp.

pearlinside.jpg.674cf457c2e5a80015ff0b342d0e646c.jpg

Edited by travelhound

I just posted this picture on another post, so now I have an inside cabin with a pnp, if it helps. This is the NCL Pearl and usually Carnival inside rooms are a little larger (not much, but you may be able to get a different configuration). I've heard most Carnival ships use those small metal cribs, but they would be similar in size to a pnp.

Thanks so much! It's so helpful to have a visual!