Flight Ease

jerseygirl3

Is that the price for First Class?? Wow that sounds like a deal too good to be true! We like to do a flight to Europe, land tours and a cruise back. Thanks, m--

Yes, that is the price for First Class. We've never seen a price that low, so we grabbed it.

I just booked flex fare with HAL, and my air is not due until cruise final payment...However, the base fare IS GUARANTEED, the amount appears on my invoice...only taxes/fees could change. Then again, I can have it removed from the booking before final payment, possibly even re-fare with HAL for other air options(different airline).

the TA I have worked with for the past 10 years is VERY thorough and knowledgeable, we travel quite often and I have complete faith in what he tells me, as he would not steer me wrong.

Carol

Did your TA send you a copy of the contract that goes along with Flex Fare: This is it below (partially, I didn't copy the entire contract). We could have chosen not to pay until later, but after she called HAL to confirm price and availability isn't guaranteed until payment of cruise and air in full, we opted to pay upfront:

General Terms and Conditions

FLIGHT EASE

Flexible

Prices and Availability are not guaranteed until the cruise and air booking are paid in full. No fees will be charged for changes and cancellations made prior to the cruise final payment due date.

Edited by jerseygirl3