Alaskan Cruise Return Times

CruiseCrAzieS

We will be on the Legend in June on an Alaskan cruise that begins and ends in Seattle WA. We are wondering if we schedule our return flight time for 10:43am if that will allow us enough time to get off the ship and get to the airport??? The only other flight time on that airline is at 3:30pm getting us home at almost 11pm!! :o

I know when we have cruised out of Miami and Cape Canaveral we are always at the airport by 8:30-9am waiting for our 2:00 flight wishing we would have booked an earlier return.

• 10 months later...

Too tight in my opinion. It is quite a hike from the Port of Seattle to SeaTac airport ! (about an hour)

I wouldn't book earlier than 1pm.

I used to live in Seattle in the mid 90'sand we cruised out of there in 2010.

Too tight in my opinion. It is quite a hike from the Port of Seattle to SeaTac airport ! (about an hour)

I wouldn't book earlier than 1pm.

I used to live in Seattle in the mid 90'sand we cruised out of there in 2010.

You do realize the OP asked this in Jan and was sailing in June.....I think they MIGHT have figured out their travel plans already. :eek:

You do realize the OP asked this in Jan and was sailing in June.....I think they MIGHT have figured out their travel plans already. :eek:

Yikes ! Just saw that... I inadvertly clicked on the reply count and I didn't notice the dates. :o

Edited by p_mori7

We were on The Legend last June. FANTASTIC cruise.

You might make the early flight, but if anything goes wrong you will not. Too stressful of a way to end a perfect vacation in my book. We flew out the next morning. Highly recommend it.